SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v Badgers

southpaw

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see. I'm drinking one brand of beverage and just a different brand of beverage on the table next to it. What's the plan to keep the momentum?:huh:

KEEP OFF THE RADIO 7>4

unfortunately, you have to take one for the team and make sure the one your drinking lasts the entire game. drink slowly my friend, drink slowly.

earl with a huge dive... jones had his stick across earl's stomach and suddenly earls skates disappear

hahahhaha, earl got called on the dive, jones got a two minute slas for after the play.

4 on 4.

I imagine the Diver Down signs are out in full force!! :huh:

Lets see. I'm drinking one brand of beverage and just a different brand of beverage on the table next to it. What's the plan to keep the momentum?:huh:

KEEP OFF THE RADIO 7>4

This guy says drink massive amounts of alcohol.

John_Belushi.JPG

BTW: Thanks for keeping us working slobs updated, especially those of us with idiotic firewalls. ;)

greg shepherd on the tv with an interview... im not really listening, but i'd imagine he's saying:

"i love my refs, they're the best ever. especially my kid, he's the best ever. also, i'm never going to quit and im going to hire a bunch of refs who just got done doing their first intramural games. oh, and the sioux suck."

Did Mark Osieki used to be an assistant at North Dakota?

Yes, he was an assistant under Dean Blais when they won the NCAA in 1997. He was also a player when Wissy won the NCAA in 1990.

My husband was his Bantam coach in Burnsville and we are really good friends with the family. My husband is sitting in his seats at today's game while I am at work reading these threads. I am going to whatever game tomorrow (It will be in the championship game (UND vs whomever). I will wear my green that is for sure.

My husband is an Ottawa Senator scout so he doesn't care who wins ( but he sure likes Brian Lee!)

Go Sioux!

couple good chances for wisco...

2 on 1 rush, earl missed the shot, then on the rebound off the boards earl walked out right in front and parise with a patient wait, and earl missed the net.

duncan with a shallow shot off the outside of the post, but it was his favorite corner.

Yes, he was an assistant under Dean Blais when they won the NCAA in 1997. He was also a player when Wissy won the NCAA in 1990.

My husband was his Bantam coach in Burnsville and we are really good friends with the family. My husband is sitting in his seats at today's game while I am at work reading these threads. I am going to whatever game tomorrow (It will be in the championship game (UND vs whomever). I will wear my green that is for sure.

My husband is an Ottawa Senator scout so he doesn't care who wins ( but he sure likes Brian Lee!)

Go Sioux!

I actually think I knew that, but wanted to make sure. '97 was my 2nd year of college, and the name seemed awfully familiar. Nice save by Parise there!