SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v Badgers

southpaw

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your squad really picked it up at the end. I hope they come out with the firepower and dismantle bucky early in the second. Anytime you can do away with that smug Eaves and his boring crap systems hockey, I am all for it! Plus, if the U wins tonite, we will have a great rematch tomorrow.

Definitely more speed and skill in green, but can't give up the odd man rush, Wisco scored on their only one, first goal a nasty deflection double direction switch. Ugly one, Sioux need one as ugly.

Elliot looks a bit porous, giving room on the short side on both Sioux goals. Keep 'em comin'.

I think I may be the one to blame/thank for the 1st period. Following the first goal by Wisco, I took off my Sioux jersey and strategically placed it on the couch. After the 2nd Wisco goal, I switched the positioning of the jersey, as well as swtiched the T-shirt I was wearing to a different Sioux shirt, which resulted in 2 goals for the Sioux. I'm not changing a thing right now.

I think I may be the one to blame/thank for the 1st period. Following the first goal by Wisco, I took off my Sioux jersey and strategically placed it on the couch. After the 2nd Wisco goal, I switched the positioning of the jersey, as well as swtiched the T-shirt I was wearing to a different Sioux shirt, which resulted in 2 goals for the Sioux. I'm not changing a thing right now.

I had a beer in my left hand for Sconny's first two goals and then switched to my right hand add the Sioux can cooler and whala . . . 2-2.