SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v Badgers

southpaw

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want number two star behind Kaip. It was agony but WOW, what a win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the updates everyone and enjoy St. Patty's. The green beer will taste sweet tonight.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ok now that that is over, does anybody else really really dislike Earl. He is the biggest pansy I remember seeing play in a long time. He leaves the ice limping, dives, and then tries to mouth off to Smaby when he knows Smaby wouldn't fight him.

Sounds like Prpich

wow, right after sioux game the ccha semifinal is on

northern michigan was up 2-0, but miami scored 3 to take the lead. we want miami to win, because everytime they do, we get more in the pwr.

ps, we want michigan state to lose both games this weekend.

Ok now that that is over, does anybody else really really dislike Earl. He is the biggest pansy I remember seeing play in a long time. He leaves the ice limping, dives, and then tries to mouth off to Smaby when he knows Smaby wouldn't fight him.

Earl's got talent but I can't stand him either. Look at the difference between Oshie and Robbie. Oshie gets pounded all game long and just keeps coming and coming and coming.

I'd love to Smaby v. Earl. You wouldn't want to turn your head because it would be over real quick.

Those darn uterine cramps, tend to make you a bit irritable! :huh:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KEEP THE GREEN BEER FLOWING......

great all around game from the whole team. way to hold the divers i mean badgers :huh:

earl is a hell of a player but geeeeeeeezzzzzz, stay on your skates....that sh$# gets old in a hurry.