SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs UAA

CAFFEINE

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be Hockey Day in Canada but all I want is a Sioux win.

What is with hockey day in canada? I saw it on tv today. You don't find us americans having a football day...it is cool though. I saw Sioux win 6-1 tonight. I just jinxed em too...actually, with Lammy in, I say 4-1.

What is with hockey day in canada? I saw it on tv today. You don't find us americans having a football day...it is cool though. I saw Sioux win 6-1 tonight. I just jinxed em too...actually, with Lammy in, I say 4-1.

I say Sioux win it too, but not like this. This is Phil in net, guys. We're winning 2-1, 3-1, or 3-2.

Way off topic and I'm sure it will be brought up in the coming UND @ UM thread, but Harrington got a DQ tonight and will be out for Friday's game. Just got tangled up with a Niagara player and they wrestled to the ground (no punches) but they ref gave both players a DQ.

Let's give the Sioux feed the benefit of the doubt:

Why do they have such horrible problems with staying on the air when they go on the road? Is it bad equipment? What's the deal?

I'll withhold my opinion just to ask the question.

TH explained that there's nothing they can do.

Well, news to TH, but there are VERY FEW arenas around the WCHA where they DON'T have that problem.

Let's give the Sioux feed the benefit of the doubt:

Why do they have such horrible problems with staying on the air when they go on the road? Is it bad equipment? What's the deal?

I'll withhold my opinion just to ask the question.

TH explained that there's nothing they can do.

Well, news to TH, but there are VERY FEW arenas around the WCHA where they DON'T have that problem.

Clear Channel radio at its best! :D

TH is rambling about moose at Wal Mart.

Trust me, I'm about a hair's breadth short of switching over to the UAA feed as well.

He did explain that, according to JPar, he has a "hip flexor" injury. Apart from rambling on about HIPAA and reciting "hip flexor" 100 times, it's the only thing of value stated on the pregame show.

UAA coach: They've got a couple of great lines, but we want to stop them in the neutral zone. Worst case, they dump the puck in.

It's unbelievable that a cellar-dwellar like UAA is talking this kind of smak. UND needs to blow these bozos out by 10 tonight. I'm freakin' torked off after listening to their coach!

TH is rambling about moose at Wal Mart.

Trust me, I'm about a hair's breadth short of switching over to the UAA feed as well.

He did explain that, according to JPar, he has a "hip flexor" injury. Apart from rambling on about HIPAA and reciting "hip flexor" 100 times, it's the only thing of value stated on the pregame show.

Did they mention anything about how long he might be out for?

UAA coach: They've got a couple of great lines, but we want to stop them in the neutral zone. Worst case, they dump the puck in.

It's unbelievable that a cellar-dwellar like UAA is talking this kind of smak. UND needs to blow these bozos out by 10 tonight. I'm freakin' torked off after listening to their coach!

Did he see a couple of great lines last night? New game tonight though! Boys can't way to be down by 4 before they start scoring. Need a goal within the first 5 minutes to set the tone, and even more importantly, don't allow any goals within that timeframe!