SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Bisonville

SiouxMD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That just goes to show how obsessed they are with us. I don't think we'll ever see an NDSU forum here, at least I would hope not.

I just checked out that site. It is amazing - I thought we talked about SU way too much here but that site blows us away with the amount of conversations about UND! Most of it being smack!! I am not sure why the are so concerned/interested in what we do!

I doubt we will see any of you on Bisonville either ???

Let me be the first to admit that I read Bisonville.com as well as D2football.com, anygivensaturday.com, etc.

You can never read too much...but sometimes you can say too much.

A good friend of mine is a NDSU graduate and a current TeamMaker. Conversation usually begins with football and expands from there. I generally visit Bisonville so I can keep up to date on Bison happenings and make the conversation more interactive...I believe he does the same.

I wouldn't say that either school is obsessed with the other...but I find it interesting that UND has "earned" its own forum @ Bisonville.

Lets face it - 90% of siouxsport.com is hockey.

As of 3:59PM on 04NOV2005:

Number of replies per Forum

Hockey - 85396

Football - 14274

Basketball/Other - 4460

UND Community - 5690

Sioux Name - 5992

Tickets - 55

Siouxsports.com - 467

Total = 116334

(Results rounded to nearest tenth)

Hockey = 73.4%

Football = 12.2%

Basketball/Other = 3.8%

UND Community = 4.9%

Sioux Name = 5.1%

Tickets = <0.1%

Siouxsports.com = 0.4%

You were close...I guess.

Jim's made it perfectly clear that smack is not permitted on this board, nor is any talk not related to UND. Tony has not made any such rules on Bisonville. There would probably be as many NDSU/smack-related posts here if Jim governed this board in a similar fashion.

Yeah. Good Point. Especially if he added a topic called "talk crap about other teams." ???

Another fine example of the differences between the two schools and the people it produces.

Under the UND Talk and Smack Forum...it reads:

"Let's keep UND off the main boards. Besides, just having this board will give some UND people fits."

I doubt it...

My prediction is that the UND Forum (@ Bisonville) will disappear shortly...for two reasons.

1) Just having the board will give some NDSU people fits.

2) They will realize that they have inadvertently stroked our egos rather than insulted us.

GO SIOUX!

Jim's made it perfectly clear that smack is not permitted on this board, nor is any talk not related to UND.

Since I was invoked by name... I do appreciate people keeping the smack level low when its not specifically related to an upcoming big game, but talk not directly about UND is welcome, it just has to fit the mission of one of the forums. The community forum is full of non-UND stuff, the football and hockey forums often have discussions of opponents and teams of regional interest (including NDSU). Any more in-depth discussion of postings standards and policies should probably take place in the Admin forum.

SiouxSports.com enthusiastically welcomes new sites and forums dedicated to UND to the neighborhood. More about the Sioux on the net is a great thing, particularly coming from a site formerly dedicated to a former adversary!

"Let's keep UND off the main boards. Besides, just having this board will give some UND people fits."

I doubt it...

My prediction is that the UND Forum (@ Bisonville) will disappear shortly...for two reasons.

2) They will realize that they have inadvertently stroked our egos rather than insulted us.

GO SIOUX!

Perfectly written my friend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I doubt it...

GO SIOUX!

I was wrong...the UND Forum (@Bisonville) has NOT disappeared. ;)

"UND Talk and Smack" has just passed "Suggestions/Announcements" in total posts. At this pace it should pass "Our House" in a matter of weeks!

We are in 8th place closing in on 7th! ! ! :D

CURRENT FORUM STANDINGS by post total as of Feb 17th, 2006, 4:52pm.

1) Football

2) Smack Talk

3) Basketball

4) DI-AA Football

5) Bison Commons

6) Other Sports

7) Our House (1090)

8) UND Talk and Smack (904)

9) Suggestions / Announcements (897)

Greetings,

The folks down south decided to give us our own FORUM at Bisonville.com.

Can you feel the love? :D

The love toward UND is well earned. Frankly...I don't understand why anyone that is totally in the Bison camp gives a rip about Sioux athletics because it's a blip on the SU screen. I find some of the discussions here to be amusing. It's kind of like watching fox....the bush war channel.

The love toward UND is well earned. Frankly...I don't understand why anyone that is totally in the Bison camp gives a rip about Sioux athletics because it's a blip on the SU screen. I find some of the discussions here to be amusing. It's kind of like watching fox....the bush war channel.

It is amusing, as alot of the topics on Bisonville aren't even about UND athletics. Did you see the two most recent about Kuppchella's parking ramp and UND's advertising efforts in Fargo. Does Grand Forks have a phobia about Fargo and Division I NDSU?

It is amusing, as alot of the topics on Bisonville aren't even about UND athletics. Did you see the two most recent about Kuppchella's parking ramp and UND's advertising efforts in Fargo. Does Grand Forks have a phobia about Fargo and Division I NDSU?

NDSU went Division I??? WHEN?? wow! this is HUGE EVENT in the history of ND athletics!!! I'm going to call zzzzzzzzzzzz! (sorry - lost interest because i'm narcoleptic :D*)

*(I'm sure it will pay off for them in the LLLOOONNGG term :D )

When did NDSU get a parking ramp?