SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Winona

sprig

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dressler for 10, then a 70 yard bubble screen for TD.

Penalty on Winona, 31-3 Sioux, 10:35 to go in the half.

Dressler making eveyone look slow, how 'bout that downfield block by the "very large" Kuper.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I liked the cut block 10 yards behind Dressler as he was going into the endzone.

Quite a few plays designed for him to run today. He's played well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats part of what I haven't liked, the sack was his fault (ran into the back or his lineman), On the runs it seems like he isn't just going (It looks like he has more yards available than what he's actually getting)

Why don't they just put the Winona feed on the FSSN? I would think that they could get the feed very cheap. I don't know why they don't just have their own broadcast. It never made sence to me to air home games and not away games. I would much rather be watching this on channel 23 and not on a small 3 inch computer window.

I haven't been very impressed with Belmore today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even if he is playing well how can they not let Manke play? He has played well this year. He has earned it and there is no excuse not to get him time with the "ones" in the first half. They left Belmore in last year when he didn't play well against St. Cloud and Augie and it cost them one game and almost both games.

I can't believe Dale is that thougthless that he doesn't understand what he is doing to the kid and the program when other QB's don't get in. Thomas did the same thing, then when he need the #2 guy they never had experience.

Coaches don't send their HS kids to UND to sit on the bench during a blowout!