SiouxSports.com Forum

Jesse Lindenberg

LB#11

Jesse Lindenberg from Grafton is going to get a good luck from the Sioux. Last year Jesse was doing very well in his tryout with the Sioux when he had bouts with migrane headaches. Jesse played for Steve Johnson in Lincoln... Steve really liked Jesse...he has talked with Coach Hakstol and it looks like Hak will give Jesse a good look. Jesse hasn't had migranes since last October...hopefully things work out for him...he's a very good kid.

Did he sit this year out?

I can't find anything on him for 04/05.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes he did...due to the headaches...he has now gotten clearance from his doctor to play hockey.

I hope anyone who tries to walk-on does their best and gets an eqaul look; however, lobbying here isn't going to help anyone's cause one way or the other.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

I think some people do think that lobbying on here is going to make a difference and that is why they do it.

I agree.

I think some people do think that lobbying on here is going to make a difference and that is why they do it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, despite the fact that it is lobbying to the wrong crowd, what is wrong with this?

WOuld you rather have all the kinds of threads we had when Zach was still around? Threads like "Who's the hottest Sioux defenseman" and so on?

It is the off season you know and it is hockey related. I'm inclined to overlook it.

Ok, despite the fact that it is lobbying to the wrong crowd, what is wrong with this?

WOuld you rather have all the kinds of threads we had when Zach was still around? Threads like "Who's the hottest Sioux defenseman" and so on?

It is the off season you know and it is hockey related. I'm inclined to overlook it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess I'm with Sicatoka on this one.

I'm not the only person who feels this way rw77. I'm "inclined" to comment when I read a thread or a post hyping up a player when it is obviously a family member or friend who wrote it.

If he can make the team great.

It is the off season? Really? Thanks for pointing that out

Compared to a lot of the absolute tripe often found of this board, including a bit of it contributed by me, I am more than happy to read about a Grafton boy who apparently has recovered from a bad concussion, and may have a shot at making the Sioux squad next year.

Of course no one is "lobbying" on this board for him to make the team. Anyone with any degree of self-respect knows that the coaching staff has about two hundred ten better things to do than to waste their time surfing fan message boards. They have lives, and things to do. Many of us here do not.

Keep the Lindenberg updates coming. It is also good to hear of someone with what might be a similar injury to that of Kaip's being cleared to play hockey again.

I guess I'm with Sicatoka on this one.

I'm not the only person who feels this way rw77. I'm "inclined" to comment when I read a thread or a post hyping up a player when it is obviously a family member or friend who wrote it.

If he can make the team great.

It is the off season? Really? Thanks for pointing that out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone's a little hostile. ;)

I have a 3 year old son... he'll be able to play for the Sioux around the the year 2020. If he isn't good enough to make the squad, Coach Jeff Panzer should cut his ass. Bottom line is I am a Sioux hockey fan...if a kid isn't good enough to make the team I totally respect the coaches decision. The Sioux program didn't get where it's at by giving breaks to kids...you have to earn it.

PS-Tried to get my boy on skates this past winter, he says the ice is too slippery.

Close, very close.

I have a 3 year old son... he'll be able to play for the Sioux around the the year 2020.  If he isn't good enough to make the squad, Coach Jeff Panzer Tim Skarperud should cut his ass. 

;) ;)