SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol or Gwozdecky?

PCM

Which coach would you rather have?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach would you rather have?

• Dave Hakstol with real hockey gloves
    • George Gwozdecky with femmy gardening gloves
    • Vaht?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with Coach Dave the reason is simple.  Coach Dave has REAL HOCKEY GLOVES on as for Gwozdecky?  He's more/less a REAL WIMP better yet more like Jeff Gordon the number 24 car.  GO SIOUX WIN NUMBER 8 TONIGHT.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gwozdecky is like Gordo. :ohmy::D

I'll go with Coach Dave the reason is simple.  Coach Dave has REAL HOCKEY GLOVES on as for Gwozdecky?  He's more/less a REAL WIMP better yet more like Jeff Gordon the number 24 car.  GO SIOUX WIN NUMBER 8 TONIGHT.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw or read an interview with Gwoz in which said that his wife picked out his clothing. Apparently that goes all the way to what he wears for practice at the rink. :D:ohmy:

Let's not jump to conclusions...maybe his gloves were at the cleaners...maybe they don't pay him enough at DUmb, so he has to double at the arena gardener...maybe the hockey gods have afflicted him with painful boils on his hands for DU's cockiness and their undeserved triumph over tDogs last year...

And then Gwoz wears a pink tie (or was it pastel lavender?) to the national championship game?  :D

I'm not sure about his fashion sense, but he has fashion courage.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gay is the new black. :ohmy: That is from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy for anyone offended. ;)