SiouxSports.com Forum

Robbie Bina

Smoggy

What happened today was a horrible incident, but this thread is to wish Bina well and update his condition.

The report from UND's SID at the end of the CC-Gopher game is that Bina's injury is "serious."

I'm not trying to fan rumors, but the info I have from sources close to the team is that Bina has broken a bone in his neck and might need surgery.

Let's all hope and pray that this is not the case and that he walks out of the hospital and is standing on the bench for warm ups tomorrow.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie and the Bina Family -- Many, many thoughts and prayers are with you all. Robbie, you've always played "bigger" than you are -- I believe that your tenacity, your strength and your heart, (those things that fuel your ability to play bigger than you are) will pull you thru this injury.

Best wishes to Robbie Bina, and for a full recovery. I've always been a fan of the 'little guys' of hockey, and I enjoy watching Bina play. But, of course, all that is secondary in importance right now.