SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Afternoon VS Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the story with Radke?  Why hasn't he been playing-injuries, poor play?  What?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know. I've been getting wild ideas in my head thinking he may return to juniors and transfer but then I slap myself and cite that I have no sources regarding that and it's probably all hogwash.

In any case, no way he doesn't play now.

You all should be proud of your team tonight. They gave it all they had and easily could have won. Losing two forwards and then turning the game against DU was an incredible feat. I've never seen anyone afraid of anyone like the entire DU squad was afraid of Greene after the Bina hit.

From my vantage of club level behind Fisher I could see it was check from behind worthy of five and a DQ. How the three blind mice didn't confer and get the call correct is beyond me. I hope Bina is OK and it really makes you realize what is important.

Gwozdecki was earning my permanent respect by holding his player out of the game. But then he must have decided that sitting a player out for that kind of play is fine, until you need him on the PP. :D

One heck of a performance by our favorite hockey team. They nearly overcame horrible "reffing" and played a cheap DU team, and most importantly, kept their heads up and played gutsy and pretty clean after the cheap shot. I hope they can get as healthy as possible for next week and I hope they believe that they can make a NCAA run.

I may be getting delusional, but (I think) I hope that the Gophs win tonight so we don't have to play them tomorrow in a meaningless game with a banged up and tired squad.

Report was he doesn't have anything but a tingly feeling in hands and feet. He did move his hand slightly while still on the ice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was sitting with my family on the end where Bina went down. He was moving his legs after it first happened and then I wonder if one of the trainers maybe told him to stay still. At least I hope that's why he became still. Try explaining to your 7-year old what happened when your blood pressure is thru the roof and all you see is a 2:00 minor penalty on the board. We all saw what Adams and DU are about, now let's wait and see how well the league conducts itself.

I lied about being at a loss for words. If Fabian is OK to go, then I would do this to the lineup:

1. Keep the McMahon line intact.

2. Keep the Canady line intact.

3. Move Porter up to the Zajac line.

4. Add Foyt and Marvin to the lineup as Fylling's wings.

5. Add Radke as the sixth defenseman.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the heck; looks like you've found a full lineup to dress for tomorrow. Didn't seem to me there were enough left to do that. Which brings up a question, can the team take all players to the Final Five, or are some left at home as they are during the regular season. In other words, are Radke/Foyt in St Paul, or are they jumping a bus and heading there tonight.

Paukovich has been suspended by the WCHA for 1 game by the discipline board.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is too late. It likely cost UND the game and who knows what damage to Bina. I would think that Adam will be done for the weekend, but will anything else happen? Any predictions on what will happen when Adam is at REA?

I was sitting with my family on the end where Bina went down.  He was moving his legs after it first happened and then I wonder if one of the trainers maybe told him to stay still.  At least I hope that's why he became still.  Try explaining to your 7-year old what happened when your blood pressure is thru the roof and all you see is a 2:00 minor penalty on the board.  We all saw what Adams and DU are about, now let's wait and see how well the league conducts itself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Frank and Doug report that Paukovich is suspended for tomorrow nights game and they have heard unconfirmed reports about Bina that are hopeful.

It is too late.  It likely cost UND the game and who knows what damage to Bina.  I would think that Adam will be done for the weekend, but will anything else happen?  Any predictions on what will happen when Adam is at REA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about a sign. "Hey Adam, quit making sh^t up and call a f^cking check from behind."

FSN's update said that they heard Bina is doing good and might not even spend the night in the hospital. :D

It is too late. It likely cost UND the game and who knows what damage to Bina. I would think that Adam will be done for the weekend, but will anything else happen? Any predictions on what will happen when Adam is at REA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ever since DeMarchi did the same to Palmoscino into the boards I've always been a firm believer that the offender should have to sit out longer than the injured player. Paukovich's season should be over along with Adam's career.

I hope Bina is OK.

I want Paukovich to sit out an additional game since he should not have played the remainder of todays game. He should sit the Saturday's game plus the first round of the NCAA's. Also, Adams needs to be held accoutable for the three ring circus he conducted out there today. Somebody pitch a tent over this circus.

I want Paukovich to sit out an additional game since he should not have played the remainder of todays game.  He should sit the Saturday's game plus the first round of the NCAA's.  Also, Adams needs to be held accoutable for the three ring circus he conducted out there today.  Somebody pitch a tent over this circus.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Uncle Rico, you have something in common with Adam. You can throw a football, and he can throw a game. :D

Am I the only one that feels like the season is over now? It isn't losing the game, but all of the injuries. With key players that might not return this season, I don't think we stand a chance. It was going to be a tough battle anyway. Maybe everyone will magically be healthy by next week. :D