SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC - Saturday Revenge Game

cowboys5xsbs

It's not how you get knocked down but how you respond.  Berry needs to have the boys ready and at maximum effort tonight to get the split.  A loss can be a galvanizing moment and that's what we need last night to be.  UND 4-2 

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I’m not sure how much lineup shuffling we’ll see. It’s not like anyone stood out as really good. Maybe Albrecht, he had some good hustle shifts. 

So top line of Kunz Schmaltz Albrect??

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Now I feel for Kunz. BB needs to be better than this. Again Schmaltz.....

Nevermind.....Kunz a game time decision. That make sense.

Whole team needs to play a more structured defensive game in our zone.
Persson needs a redemption game.  Couple of those early goals he'd want back that could have changed the game.
Zebras need to be more consistent.  Two goal swing if they don't blow the Kunz goal dead and call back that CC high stick goal.
Perron needs to break out of his slump...he'll have more chances with higher skilled linemates.

Either way it doesn't look good, but I'd sure love to be 1-3 against CC this season rather than 0-4 after this game.

1 hour ago, brianvf said:

Whole team needs to play a more structured defensive game in our zone.
Persson needs a redemption game.  Couple of those early goals he'd want back that could have changed the game.
Zebras need to be more consistent.  Two goal swing if they don't blow the Kunz goal dead and call back that CC high stick goal.
Perron needs to break out of his slump...he'll have more chances with higher skilled linemates.

Either way it doesn't look good, but I'd sure love to be 1-3 against CC this season rather than 0-4 after this game.

I believe Persson has had a rough time in games against CC, even in years prior to coming to UND.  Tonight get a win for Persson so the “thoughts monkey” can jump off his back.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Like that Strinden he shoots.

And hustles.  And uses his speed well.
And forechecks nicely.
Kid needs more playing time.

But either way, he'll be a fun player to watch as he develops more.

• Upvote 1