SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (8-6, 0-1) @ SDSU (6-7, 0-0) 12/31 2PM

sioux24/7

32 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Play Deng more today please. Give it a shot at least. He’s got the length and athleticism. Can’t really shoot but who can? If something doesn’t change, would imagine he hits the portal the day the season ends. 

Jk - he’s in street clothes. 

1 minute ago, Hans8891 said:

It is an ugly looking free throw but it has gone in 5 out of 6 times,  He is active down low and aggressive under the basket.  I wish we had someone to match that….

Amar has handled him fairly well but hasn’t been in the entire time Kyle has. 

3 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Sometimes I wonder if Sather comes in with a script for subbing and doesn’t adjust. Idk doesn’t make sense many times. 

Sather doesn’t do the subbing currently. Stevens the assistant coach does the subbing. Stevens did the subbing the beginning of the season last year and it was so bad that Sather started to do the subs. Not sure which is better but something needs to change. 

• Upvote 1

We have now taken 22 of our 29 shots in the first half outside the arc.  That would make sense if we were a great 3 point shooting team, but we really aren’t.  I do think we have better shooting than we have shown the last couple of games, but we can’t just settle for 3 balls and do nothing else or we will continue to be overplayed outside with no risk.  We have better athletes than we have shooters. Need to use them for what their strengths are…

• Upvote 1