SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (8-6, 0-1) @ SDSU (6-7, 0-0) 12/31 2PM

sioux24/7

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

I think there is still time to regroup but how they can look this bad so quickly is alarming

Because we’re finally into conference games where every game matters and teams are doing crazy in depth scouts and game plans!! Teams are just making us settle for 3’s and clogging up every driving lane.

It appears as though we do 0 scout or game planning 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

I think there is still time to regroup but how they can look this bad so quickly is alarming

I think the record may have been misleading. I saw our strength of schedule ranked 330th in the country. Also a big difference in what a non conference team puts into a scouting report and what a conference team does. I’m guessing St Thomas had roughly 10 days to scout us and SDSU may have had even longer as they didn’t play Thursday 

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

I’m going to guess ever again in a UND jersey. 

I would bet the farm he and Mara are both gone after this year.  Jucco kids = high risk/ high reward. 

4 hours ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Because we’re finally into conference games where every game matters and teams are doing crazy in depth scouts and game plans!! Teams are just making us settle for 3’s and clogging up every driving lane.

It appears as though we do 0 scout or game planning 

Don’t think there was anything crazy or in depth with their gameplan- they forced tyree left- clogged paint- and chased treysen off the 3 point line that was their gameplan