SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

I was gonna say SU by 10-15 before the game started...but ouch!  I don't normally be on many games but was gonna put a little money on it, but if SU won by 6 I woulda been out money and SU wins and would have been a double loss, but dang obviously should have! 

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so just keep doing the same thing??.....or pivot and reimagine your ADepartment.

fbs, hockey, and bowling and they will be fine.

they need to call fenton.

Except BB is the big program on campus

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

fbs_map.0.png

also looks there could be room for 1 more western FBS conference.......just saying....................

let's go fenton

LGF

Except the Montanas want nothing to do with playing in the central time zone. Better convince MVC teams

2 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I wish we looked like Furman on both sides. We are still a long ways from top tier….

After a decade of the current plan, it’s time to scrap that plan. Ok to declare it a failure. On to something different … in 2025 at the soonest. 2024 will be lame duck year. 

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

After a decade of the current plan, it’s time to scrape that plan. Ok to declare it a failure. On to something different … in 2025 at the soonest. 2024 will be lame duck year. 

Might not see the big changes until the Danny era. If Danny can’t get it done year 1 or 2 then we really will need a change. Never know after signing day whether we will see bubba retire early….

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Might not see the big changes until the Danny era. If Danny can’t get it done year 1 or 2 then we really will need a change. Never know after signing day whether we will see bubba retire early….

I was thinking.....if Bubba was going to retire early.....would be smart to do it after the portal closes. I don't think he is going to but that would be the time to do it. 

Then have Danny hopefully start building some momentum and hype in the spring.