SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

18 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

According to that article, her actions were writing her initials. This whole incident isn't nearly as bad as initially reported.

What refreshing statements from the rabbi (about forgiveness and "not canceling people") and the JRC as well in that article.  I want to compare/contrast that to another situation we're all familiar with, but there's really no point in going there.

8 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

For the hockey-desperate (like me):

https://pac-12.com/live/arizona-state-university-2

Hopefully they improve their stream before next year.  Thanks for link.  Would love to see Arizona move up with the new barn they are building, the ASU rivalry, and the ability to play at at the Tucson Convention center for bigger games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Hopefully they improve their stream before next year.  Thanks for link.  Would love to see Arizona move up with the new barn they are building, the ASU rivalry, and the ability to play at at the Tucson Convention center for bigger games.

Stream is solid.  I'm always happy when the single-camera doesn't try to get too close.  

Honest question: is alcohol advertising allowed in college rinks?  I see Dos Equis on the ice. 

11 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Stream is solid.  I'm always happy when the single-camera doesn't try to get too close.  

Honest question: is alcohol advertising allowed in college rinks?  I see Dos Equis on the ice. 

They have a whole club bar on the north side. 

6-0 ASU