SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

UND-SPORTS-FAN

4 hours ago, GoodGood said:

The good thing is Tyree moves into the same class as BJ and Trey (wtf covid). If everyone sticks around there’s going to be a lot of good times in the Betty. 

In the long run I think this better.  I feel confident all will stay.  They are building a championship.

Well with the Tyree news, which wasn’t a surprise, what’s everyone thinking? Lineup has to look like this, I think:

1 - Eli King

2 - Treysen Eaglestaff

3 - BJ Omot

4 - Deng Mayar

5 - T

Brady, Brooks, Kuljuhovic, Mara and Mathews off the bench. 

I think King will be fine at PG, I wish we had a little more of a traditional PG like Jamal Webb but maybe King will show us he can be that. We should be a big transition team so I think most of the guys on the floor will just look to push it.

I don’t know, I just am ready.

42 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Well with the Tyree news, which wasn’t a surprise, what’s everyone thinking? Lineup has to look like this, I think:

1 - Eli King

2 - Treysen Eaglestaff

3 - BJ Omot

4 - Deng Mayar

5 - T

I think King will be fine at PG, I wish we had a little more of a traditional PG like Jamal Webb but maybe King will show us he can be that. We should be a big transition team so I think most of the guys on the floor will just look to push it.

Think you nailed it on the rotation. I’m sure King will be serviceable in terms of being an actual PG. I am concerned about the depth there. I also forgot in my post the other day that King is part of the sophomore class. 2 years of King, Tyree, Trey, and Omot needs to happen. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

1 - Eli King

2 - Treysen Eaglestaff

3 - BJ Omot

4 - Deng Mayar

5 - T

They could play Amar at the 5 and T at the 4 as well if they wanted to. They have some interesting ways they could go at 2-3-4, should be fun!

11 minutes ago, SD UND said:

I think he’s yawning 

Really??? I wouldn't have guessed!

Is he yawning because he agrees and that's not a good year?? Yawning because he doesn't agree and thinks we will do better??

What type of yawn are we talking about is what I was asking

3 hours ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Really??? I wouldn't have guessed!

Is he yawning because he agrees and that's not a good year?? Yawning because he doesn't agree and thinks we will do better??

What type of yawn are we talking about is what I was asking

Yaning because he know.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Watched Omaha play North Texas last night. They have some really nice pieces and could surprise in the Summit this year. 

I watched some it as well. Watched them play TCU on Thursday and was impressed. I think they'll do well in the Summit. 

41 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

So apparently Reid Grant is a sniper at the D2 level. Shooting 47.1% from 3 and 51.4% from the field. Averaging 15.7 points, 4.7 assists and 1.7 boards. Figured he’d be a nice D2 player but this is better than I anticipated but it’s early. 

I was going to say Crookston is an absolute mess, but they're 3-2 so far this year. Good for Reid and them

• Upvote 1