SiouxSports.com Forum

Miami @ UND

brianvf

14 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I get it's a free country, but what are they doing coming on here?  We are basically a bunch of UND hockey rubes spreading truths and falsehoods.  A few on here pose as UND fans but are wolves in sheep's clothing per say.....again it's a free country.  

Before ya know it it's the #ferdaoxbow mentality.  And we all know how that year finished.  Sucker punching teammates aside....

E8D2E166-2F38-4117-BECC-DCEC48D4C8FD.jpeg

On 11/17/2022 at 11:01 AM, fightingsioux4life said:

Ideally, you want a sprinkling of 1-2 year players (early round draft picks) along with a solid core group of 3-4 year players (to provide stability and leadership). Building your team entirely of 1-2 year players doesn't work because they don't stick around that long. Building your team entirely of 3-4 year players doesn't work because you don't have enough scoring punch up front. We do need to stop losing recruiting battles left and right. I don't even read the "Prospective Recruits" thread anymore because every time I look at it, it's more bad news. :angry:

You are correct on the recruiting battles - If this staff can't sell what we have going it's going to be a long drought.  

• Like 1