farce poobah

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now lets beat Tech.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ain't gonna happen. Tech is unbeatable up at Houghton. Look for a foot of snow, high winds of Superior and below freezing temps in an outdoor stadium that doesn't have that much seating. I don't envy you guys at all to travel all that way to get your tails pummelled in.

If Tech can take the field Sat. and beat the Sioux, especially with a frosh backup QB and a beat up RB, god bless em and good luck!! I got a feeling that about 13,500 turkey stuffed Sioux fans are going to be sreaming in the Alerus on the 27th as UND is playing GVSU for the right to play in the semi's.

Ain't gonna happen. Tech is unbeatable up at Houghton. Look for a foot of snow, high winds of Superior and below freezing temps in an outdoor stadium that doesn't have that much seating. I don't envy you guys at all to travel all that way to get your tails pummelled in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you ever get tired of making predictions that turn out to be wrong? UND may not win, but if you think a team like Tech--with no playoff history, injury problems and coming off a lop-sided loss in their last game of the season--is going to pummel them, you have another thing coming. If the weather is really bad and the passing game is largely negated, I wouldn't want to be the team that has to make a living running the ball against this defense.

Do you ever get tired of making predictions that turn out to be wrong? UND may not win, but if you think a team like Tech--with no playoff history, injury problems and coming off a lop-sided loss in their last game of the season--is going to pummel them, you have another thing coming. If the weather is really bad and the passing game is largely negated, I wouldn't want to be the team that has to make a living running the ball against this defense.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bulldog is cluelessly consistent.

Actually I was pulling your chain. :lol: I really think UND has a good shot here. BTW, I heard they (MTU) are getting all the injured starters back for this game. As a comparison we have the common opponent in Ferris and it looks good for the Sioux. 45-0 vs. 28-6. Same with GVSU 24-6. Looks like UND is in the semis looking at those numbers.