SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

Eastern Washington getting destroyed 48-16 by Idaho.  Not only does EWU not have a defense, apparently they don't even have an offense this year either.  They are about to be 2-8.  They did have a tough schedule this year, but still.  Might be #2 behind Missouri State as biggest disappointment/surprise of the year. 

Just thought of a scenario, if UNI wins and SIU wins out, and Youngstown state beats Missouri state (loses to SIU) Then UND, UNI, YSU, and SIU would all be 7-4.  Now THAT is a scenario I don't like.....because we lost to SIU.  I will probably be rooting for NDSU to beat SIU so they are for sure out of playoffs.  If we are tied at 7-4 with UNI and YSU, we beat both so auto tie breaker.  Another scenerio is if we win out we would be 8-3 and tied with NDSU but would have the win against them.  I like that scenario the best :)

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

Just thought of a scenario, if UNI wins and SIU wins out, and Youngstown state beats Missouri state (loses to SIU) Then UND, UNI, YSU, and SIU would all be 7-4.  Now THAT is a scenario I don't like.....because we lost to SIU.  I will probably be rooting for NDSU to beat SIU so they are for sure out of playoffs.  If we are tied at 7-4 with UNI and YSU, we beat both so auto tie breaker.  Another scenerio is if we win out we would be 8-3 and tied with NDSU but would have the win against them.  I like that scenario the best :)

To add on that, if we win out and YSU wins out, we are tied with YSU and NDSU at 8-3 with wins over both, we would likely be seeded as #2 out of the Valley.