SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-24, 2-15) vs NDSU (20-9, 12-5) 2/26 1 PM

SWSiouxMN

Obviously we can’t come back with most  of these same players even tho they will be a year older

something has to change or it will be more of the same

hoping for some transfer outs and go juco way for a few years 

will be nice when these Covid rules are over letting players come back 

10 minutes ago, Kab said:

4 points between our 2 big guys

need a couple bigs and a point guard that can shoot and assist, not Reid 

I didn’t watch today much after the 1st half but I really like Reid Grant. He was supposed to redshirt this year but what the season became forced their hand a bit. 

6 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I didn’t watch today much after the 1st half but I really like Reid Grant. He was supposed to redshirt this year but what the season became forced their hand a bit. 

He can assist but he has no noticeable  shooting abilities

He gets in trouble when he drives the lane and stops his dribble then throws up a shot 

5 minutes ago, Kab said:

He can assist but he has no noticeable  shooting abilities

He gets in trouble when he drives the lane and stops his dribble then throws up a shot 

I agree he needs to work on his shot for sure. Webb, I would argue was similar but I would rather have Grant as the off the bench PG. 

I thank all of you who provided commentary during the games this year.  It is much appreciated.  As for next year, Omot and Eaglestaff should provide more balanced shooting.  Won't have to worry as much about one guy having an off night, and hopefully alleviate the scoring droughts that occurred.    I'd like to see more height and strength inside as to me it always seemed like other teams had someone stronger and bigger.  Good luck in life to those seniors who are leaving.  

Grant is young. But he has has been played a lot. He looks like he could have decent form on his 3 point shot. Whenever he penetrates and takes a shorter jump shot or takes it to the hole he just simply isn’t a very good shooter. Not much touch being  shown. Maybe he can improve down the road but I doubt it.