SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-24, 2-15) vs NDSU (20-9, 12-5) 2/26 1 PM

SWSiouxMN

2 hours ago, Und246 said:

Grant is young. But he has has been played a lot. He looks like he could have decent form on his 3 point shot. Whenever he penetrates and takes a shorter jump shot or takes it to the hole he just simply isn’t a very good shooter. Not much touch being  shown. Maybe he can improve down the road but I doubt it. 

He just has to improve it enough for teams to respect it.  I believe that he can do that at the very least.

He needs to work on his offense all offseason, if there was someone that needed to take 10,000 shots a day.  He would be it. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kab said:

Obviously we can’t come back with most  of these same players even tho they will be a year older

something has to change or it will be more of the same

hoping for some transfer outs and go juco way for a few years 

will be nice when these Covid rules are over letting players come back 

Well the first question is on Igbanugo and Sueker.  Will they be coming back?  Those decision could open up spots.

We all know that there probably will be some changes, how many players move on and who?

16 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Well the first question is on Igbanugo and Sueker.  Will they be coming back?  Those decision could open up spots.

We all know that there probably will be some changes, how many players move on and who?

Does T stay?

is Nero a senior next year, I know playing time was down because of injury

i think players will start looking at the success or non success of past -players in the transfer mode and make better decisions

does the coach want some players to move on?  I would think so 

maybe be some d2 big players that could move up too 

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

God awful basketball program right now at UND. Sather is a bust hire it appears. Ish …

I hate NDSU athletics, but they are far above UND right now 

I'm not ready to go that far.  This has the feeling to me to what happened to the women last year where everything went wrong, with the addition of the poor decision by some of the players who transferred out.  

This is a big offseason and season coming up.  UND cannot afford to have another year like this.  However, I feel that they won't and will bounce back strong next year.