Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Hawks @ Leathernecks


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

I know Paulson got banged up but wasn't aware of anyone else.

Tom Miller said Paulson was the only one that was injured in the game. Went to locker room and came back in street clothes. so must be just little minor ones for Bo and Ottis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the cleanest game by UND. There is definitely still work to be done. Need to protect the ball better. But UND was without doubt the better team today and was more disciplined than WIU. Now, t

North Dakota @ Western Illinois is a trap game if ever there was one.  Hawks coming off three huge wins vs ranked opponents.  First game on the road vs likely an unranked opponent. Outside in front of

Yes this was my point earlier. I still can't believe WIU got in over UND that year. Lets write our own destiny and not let the voters do it.

Posted Images

OMG when I watched part of the game this past weekend, I was traveling and watched on my phone muted ... Just starting to rewatch now, and the commentary is even worse than I expected based on the comments here. Are there no standards to this stuff? This is like the "boom goes the dynamite" level of crap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

OMG when I watched part of the game this past weekend, I was traveling and watched on my phone muted ... Just starting to rewatch now, and the commentary is even worse than I expected based on the comments here. Are there no standards to this stuff? This is like the "boom goes the dynamite" level of crap.

I finally had to watch the game delayed so it would be in sync with Jack Michaels and the radio broadcast.  The WIU broadcast was painful to listen to.  No idea how a "broadcast school" would let that product out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

I finally had to watch the game delayed so it would be in sync with Jack Michaels and the radio broadcast.  It was painful to listen to.  No idea how a "broadcast school" would let that product out.

These kids may want to look at a different career path. It is like these two went on to Wikipedia to learn about football before immediate going on air to do PxP and color commentary. This is just absurd. It reminds me of the Big Bang Theory episode where Leonard learns about football rules so he can try to watch a game with Penny and her friends, then spews out the rules word for word. Wasn't there a radio simulcast they could have used?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

I finally had to watch the game delayed so it would be in sync with Jack Michaels and the radio broadcast.  It was painful to listen to.  No idea how a "broadcast school" would let that product out.

I saw those two students come up during the game intros and immediately turned on Jack Michaels and synced it up with the ESPN+ stream. I knew I wouldn't be able to get through the game listening to that the entire time. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

I saw those two students come up during the game intros and immediately turned on Jack Michaels and synced it up with the ESPN+ stream. I knew I wouldn't be able to get through the game listening to that the entire time. 

I should have done that! Although, it was kind of entertaining because they were so bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...