SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (2-8, 1-0) vs Kansas City (4-6, 0-1) 1/3 330 (Game 2)

SWSiouxMN

You guys can bitch about coaching all you want. There are no pure scorers in the floor.

I said it last month and I will say it again, this team cannot score and is made up of too many D2 type players.  They are slow and cannot get open or create their own shot.  KC overplayed everything and UND could barely get setup cause the wings couldn't reverse the ball or get open.  

Its all recruiting and hopefully they learn from what is happening.

12 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

You guys can bitch about coaching all you want. There are no pure scorers in the floor.

I said it last month and I will say it again, this team cannot score and is made up of too many D2 type players.  They are slow and cannot get open or create their own shot.  KC overplayed everything and UND could barely get setup cause the wings couldn't reverse the ball or get open.  

And coaches recruit the players 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:02 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Well that was fun, lets do it again!

These two teams square off again in Grand Forks after UND came out with a 52-45 victory in a defensive struggle.  

Other Summit Action 

NDSU used some first half dominance to take down Western Illinois

Oral Roberts got 39 from Obanor and took down Omaha, being the only team that won on the road

Good write-up, but NDSU's win was on the road also.

4 hours ago, UND1983 said:

yeah... not much you can do as a coach when your guys cant shoot the ball any better than some random joe at wellness center.  He needs some better guard play ASAP.  I will reserve judgment until after the next recruiting class.