SiouxSports.com Forum

WMU @ UND -- 2/27 & 28 -- Senior Weekend

stoneySIOUX

I'm bored with the St. Cloud talk. I guarantee the team has moved on and we should too. We've got a Penrose to win!

Sounds like we'll get Guchi back. Need everyone, honestly. 

Would be pretty great for these seniors, who wear the unfortunate stain of missing the past two tournaments, to be able to parade the conference trophy around the arena on Saturday night.

• Upvote 2

Not to get ahead of ourselves but...…

Regarding the Penrose and possible "Cupage"

Duluth is playing out in CC on Friday (late start/late finish/unknown result) so even if UND wins it still won't know anything on Friday Night as far as conference title goes.  As stoneySIOUX says, Saturday could be the night (and I hope it is) where they can be awarded the conference title in front of the home fans.

• Upvote 1

I’ll be at the CC/Duluth series and, sadly, have very little faith that we (UND) can expect much help from CC this weekend. During the Mike Haviland coaching era, Duluth has pretty much owned us.

That said, I’m sure UND recognizes the business  they need to take care of on their own and not worry too much on what CC and Duluth are doing (that said, I’ll be worrying enough on my own, hoping CC can steal at least a point or two this weekend). 

6 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

Not to get ahead of ourselves but...…

Regarding the Penrose and possible "Cupage"

Duluth is playing out in CC on Friday (late start/late finish/unknown result) so even if UND wins it still won't know anything on Friday Night as far as conference title goes.  As stoneySIOUX says, Saturday could be the night (and I hope it is) where they can be awarded the conference title in front of the home fans.

It doesn’t matter what UMD does if we sweep. We need 6 points to clinch a share. 

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

I’ll be at the CC/Duluth series and, sadly, have very little faith that we (UND) can expect much help from CC this weekend. During the Mike Haviland coaching era, Duluth has pretty much owned us.

That said, I’m sure UND recognizes the business  they need to take care of on their own and not worry too much on what CC and Duluth are doing (that said, I’ll be worrying enough on my own, hoping CC can steal at least a point or two this weekend). 

Pretty much everyone has owned CC during the Mike Haviland era.

So WMU player Attard doesn’t get any supplementary discipline for that late in the game contact to the head hit on Pinto. Once again showing how much of a joke the NCHC officiating is. I wonder, would it be the same case if Pinto didn’t get up so quickly from the hit? Which is absolutely ridiculous.

• Upvote 1