SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (9-12, 3-4) vs WIU (5-12, 2-5) 1/25 7:00 PM

SWSiouxMN

27 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Another win!  We'll take it.  This team can be pretty fun to watch

They are definitely making baby steps in the right direction.

I just wish they had a few more players that could make an impact on the scoring column to really make a threat

That said:  Big opportunity on Wednesday against Fort Wayne to put some big separation against the lower 3 teams in the conference and win a tiebreaker against the Dons.

Nice to see big games from Rebraca, Stewart, DAE, and Walter tonight.  Especially from Rebraca and DAE, who needed them. 

6th game in a row where turnovers have been under 12.  

Free throws were solid once again. 

18 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Now that we sit halfway through the conference season, where do people think that the team stands?  Overachieving? Underachieving? As expected?

What are the expectations for the 2nd half?

I want to see us beat a good team in the conference. Wins against IPFW, WIU and Denver do not excite me. Let's get a W against one of the I29 teams.

I think I like what Sather has been able to do with the group he has provided and am optimistically excited for the future.

9 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

I would say a little bitter then expected overall

some games were disappointments tho

That is about where I am at as well, given the fact they have played the conference season without Moody leans me to think better than expected.

The Omaha and NDSU games were missed opportunities yes.

7 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I want to see us beat a good team in the conference. Wins against IPFW, WIU and Denver do not excite me. Let's get a W against one of the I29 teams.

I think I like what Sather has been able to do with the group he has provided and am optimistically excited for the future.

I think they can beat NDSU at home and perhaps steal one against Omaha or USD.  They do need to start beating the I-29 schools and the sooner they can start doing that, the better.   

Still important to get those road wins against WIU and Fort Wayne.  

I would love to see them finish with a winning conference record.