SiouxSports.com Forum

Filling the Ralph

Telly33

My work is a big supporter of UND and course they have tickets to all events.  In the past hockey tickets were drawn for while FB and BB tickets were thrown on the front desk for anyone to have.

The hockey tickets have now become the same fate of bb and fb tickets... just laying there hoping someone will grab them !!

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

I just noticed a genius on Craigslist listed his two of tickets as $40 each or $90 for the pair.....:huh:

19 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Well, supply and demand!  There is easily more demand for a pair of seats than individual seats, so the price is higher, right?  Maybe he will refuse to sell two individual seats to the same person.  Just playing devils advocate haha.... that wasn't me.   

Possibly a typo? An oversight editing a previous post? Who knows?

Had to check craigslist to make sure it wasn’t my post. It wasn’t. 

Glad you had the opportunity to call the person out, though. Hope you feel better now. 

14 minutes ago, choyt3 said:

Possibly a typo? An oversight editing a previous post? Who knows?

Had to check craigslist to make sure it wasn’t my post. It wasn’t. 

Glad you had the opportunity to call the person out, though. Hope you feel better now. 

I felt and still feel really good about it.  Especially when theyre trying to charge $90 to watch that sh*t product.