jdub27 

cberkas

Oxbow6

Wilbur

And just because I’m biased — me

4 hours ago, MuggsyGobes said:

Well done, Mafia. Well done!

I apologize for my post-game hot take..

Mismash should clearly be ahead of Goon on my depth chart. 

1 hour ago, tnt said:

If everyone had his motor, they would score much more often.  Mismash, Kawaguchi and Adams only go in spurts when they have a perceived opportunity.

Jones had at least one of these three on his line most if not all of last season. I think they were hoping it would rub off on those three. 

14 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I apologize for my post-game hot take..

Mismash should clearly be ahead of Goon on my depth chart. 

Make sure next time you post its "My top six FIGHTING HAWK forwards".

You know, throw off all this bad karma. 

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Jones just went up another notch in my book. He gets it...........everyone else?

Not sure what this even means.  So what he came out and said it...he’s an upperclassman, they get the interviews. It was obvious and he was part of the problem. He lost draw and draw the last two night.  Not pointing to you lost as much as I am responding to his comment.

4 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Not sure what this even means.  So what he came out and said it...he’s an upperclassman, they get the interviews. It was obvious and he was part of the problem. He lost draw and draw the last two night.  Not pointing to you lost as much as I am responding to his comment.

..."embarrassing is the only word I've got".

He's spot on and was refreshing to hear. Least someone in that locker room recognizes some ownership and accountability in this weekend's debacles. Good for him. A couple "leaders" who are departed from last year's locker room wouldn't have had the stone to be so blunt........and they had opportunities last year!

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

A couple "leaders" who are departed from last year's locker room wouldn’t have had the stone to be so blunt...

To be fair, some of those “leaders” were more interested in chasing puck bunnies instead of actual pucks, but I digress...

31 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

..."embarrassing is the only word I got".

He's spot on and was refreshing to hear. Least someone in that locker room recognizes some ownership and accountability in this weekend's debacles. Good for him. A couple "leaders" who are departed from last year's locker room wouldn't have had the stone to be so blunt........and they had opportunities last year!

Sure that makes sense.

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

The only positive I took away from last night was late in the 3rd period when they put B 17944 up on the board for the 50/50 raffle.

Its a good thing you weren't asleep for the third period like the team in white.  

• Upvote 1