SiouxSports.com Forum

New Wellness Center

star2city

That is really bull. I don't want to have to walk more than 20 feet to the wellness center. Who wants to exercise any more than they have to. :sad:

That's right CRR. Valet parking and a moving sidewalk should be put in place immediately. :lol: :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I graduated in 2003, and weren't we already paying for the wellness center we weren't even going to be able to use? I think you should be able to have one free year at the wellness center for every year of student fees that went to the construction of that building.

I graduated in 2003, and weren't we already paying for the wellness center we weren't even going to be able to use? I think you should be able to have one free year at the wellness center for every year of student fees that went to the construction of that building.

You did have free access to the interim wellness center while you were still a student, and it is much nicer than the old work-out facilities in Hyslop.

• 9 months later...

I know I am pulling up an old thread but construction on the new wellness center is going fairly quickly. They have a link here where you can check out construction pictures. They have not been updated too recently as a majority of the framework is done and they have started on the walls. I enjoy following construction of new buildings and thought maybe some of you that are from out of town would enjoy checking out how things are coming. Hopefully they will update the photos soon so everyone can see how far along it is coming.

Plans and Construction Pix

• 4 weeks later...
Wellness Center well on its way (Grand Forks Herald)

I don't recall if this has been posted before:

Promotional video (big! and a tad self-important, but it is a promotional video)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

100 ft tall atrium? :glare: Is that a misprint? That would be 10 stories. This seems really imposing relative to the other buildings in grand forks.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...