SiouxSports.com Forum

On 5/4/2018 at 12:25 PM, TheWhiteDevil said:

Thank goodness! I look forward to not seeing UND at the Frozen Four for the next 5 years!

That's really a dumb comment. You do realize that UND made the conference tourney 16 years in a row. That's currently the longest active streak. They made the NCAA tourney 15 years in a row. They barely missed the NCAA tourney this year. 

Taking a page from gfhockey's book. Simple question; just out of curiosity,  what has SCSU ever accomplished? SCSU really is a school that screams mediocrity. How many titles have they won? Let me help you --> zero. I find it amusing that after one decent season where you were bounced by the 16 seed, you come onto a UND fan message board to beat your chest. 

I wonder how long before the UMN fans tire of Motzko and the early exits from the NCAA tourney? How long before the powerful alumni get antsy with Motzko?

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Goon said:

I wonder how long before the UMN fans tire of Motzko and the early exits from the NCAA tourney? How long before the powerful alumni get antsy with Motzko?

1 season, 2 before they are screaming for Guentzel.

23 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This is a message board. Once you stick your nose into a conversation, you are asking for a response. Especially when someone is trolling for a reaction.

Are you all trying to rationalize with a forum troll?  Haha 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Wait...UND has the current longest streak?I didn’t realize Michigan’s 22 (‘91-‘12) was a lower number than UND’s 16...

And barely missed still includes the word “missed.”

Now who’s submitting dumb comments? 

:D

Do you mind telling us what team you support, or are you embarrassed by them?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Wait...UND has the current longest streak?I didn’t realize Michigan’s 22 (‘91-‘12) was a lower number than UND’s 16...

You’re not very smart. Michigan’s steak ended. Words aren’t very hard. UND owns the “current” longest streak. Not the longest streak. Thanks for playing. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

May I ask why you're even on this board? In the last 2 months.

you have 15 posts. Let's recap. 

3 mock UND's academics,

1 is a hilarious, and original "don't assume my gender!",

2 are just saying how much you want UND to lose (Not cheering for SCSU),

4 bashing our hockey history or fanbase ( ironic for an SCSU fan),

1 bashing Berry, for no apparent reason,

And 4 are just straight up trying to pick a fight.

Don't believe me? Check here: http://forum.siouxsports.com/profile/11236-thewhitedevil/

Your profile was created on March 17, the day UND was eliminated from playing in the NCAAs, implying that you are not here to contribute, but to mock and ridicule UND. Your profile picture is a crying North Dakota player. You have 15 downvotes, in as many posts, each a badge of honor for you. These are the signs of an INTERNET TROLL. You know what they say, losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning. Please get a life loser. Mods? Can you do something about this troll?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

May I ask why you're even on this board? In the last 2 months.

you have 15 posts. Let's recap. 

3 mock UND's academics,

1 is a hilarious, and original "don't assume my gender!",

2 are just saying how much you want UND to lose (Not cheering for SCSU),

4 bashing our hockey history or fanbase ( ironic for an SCSU fan),

1 bashing Berry, for no apparent reason,

And 4 are just straight up trying to pick a fight.

Don't believe me? Check here: http://forum.siouxsports.com/profile/11236-thewhitedevil/

Your profile was created on March 17, the day UND was eliminated from playing in the NCAAs, implying that you are not here to contribute, but to mock and ridicule UND. Your profile picture is a crying North Dakota player. You have 15 downvotes, in as many posts, each a badge of honor for you. These are the signs of an INTERNET TROLL. You know what they say, losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning. Please get a life loser. Mods? Can you do something about this troll?

Maybe he's a Russain Bot. 

20 minutes ago, TheWhiteDevil said:

Oh!!! Now I gets it. You like to keep records and stats of EVERYTHING! Like who’s skate lace comes undone the most. Who spits on the bench the most. Which “participant” on this forum gets teary eyed and upset the most. I understand. You go ahead, little buddy. You keep your stats. 

You must have a really pathetic life to troll a college hockey message board. You're not even funny. Keep swinging away. 

• Upvote 2

Are we sure that this guy isn't Dave K?   Notice he doesn't answer the question about his or her team?  The fact that he basically admits being a troll and still is allowed on this board confuses me as to what needs to happen for someone to get the boot.