SiouxSports.com Forum

It's time...for the annual Hoggsbreath Brunch!

MafiaMan

One month from today...our annual SiouxSports.com get-together at the Hoggsbreath!

WHEN:  Saturday, March 17th, from 11 am to 1:30-2:00 pm (3rd place game is 3:30 pm)

WHERE:  The Hoggsbreath, 2504 Rice Street, Little Canada MN (an easy drive to and from the arena - and none of the St Patty's Day chaos)!

giphy.gif

If you haven't been here before, you need to come on out.  Crowds have ranged from about 20-25 people most years to 75 in the last year of the old WCHA.  Lots of repeat faces and we always welcome new ones!  

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Irregardless of whether or not UND or CC are in the Frozen Faceoff, I am in. I could care less whether or not my teams are there as it won’t hold me back from the Hoggsbreath! 

I'm surprised @MafiaMan didn't pick up on this, especially in his Hoggsbreath thread...but irregardless isn't a word. :0:whistling::p

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Yah, I wasn’t rather disappointed in MafiaMan as well. There’s another commonly mis-used phrase in my post as well. A gold star to whoever (or is it, whomever?) can point it out.

And I couldn't care less about your mis-used phrase.  :D

• Upvote 1