SiouxSports.com Forum

On 1/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, bigskyvikes said:

Good to see the doom and gloom is getting warmed up 3-4 days before the boys' game on Friday! Especially warranted after an 11-5-4 first half! 

:lol: wow...

Let's go boys, the fun time of the season starts this weekend and gets more exciting every weekend after that....Go Sioux/Hawks!

How much fun time was played last night? 

On 1/2/2018 at 10:19 AM, fightingsioux4life said:

I agree. Let's wait until there is something to be gloomy about.

Getting an ass whooping at home against a team with 2 conference wins is something to be gloomy about. This team needs some kind of a spark. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, darell1976 said:

How much fun time was played last night? 

Darrell you are the exact type person that I picture you as! Go ahead and judge a season on one night performance after a mid season break, I expect nothing different from you...

Hope waiting for the lose so you can pounce on my reply makes you feel better:lol:.... proud of you.;)

• Downvote 1

I put that loss squarely on the shoulders of someone who wanted to mess with tradition and start their own opponent thread, for their own selfish pride.

Not your place, now we have to sacrifice a bull ( maverick)and sprinkle its blood on the nets......  probably your keyboard too.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I put that loss squarely on the shoulders of someone who wanted to mess with tradition and start their own opponent thread, for their own selfish pride.

Not your place, now we have to sacrifice a bull ( maverick)and sprinkle its blood on the nets......  probably your keyboard too.

So this is MY fault? ROFL! Pardon me if I don't lose sleep over it.

3 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Darrell you are the exact type person that I picture you as! Go ahead and judge a season on one night performance after a mid season break, I expect nothing different from you...

Hope waiting for the lose so you can pounce on my reply makes you feel better:lol:.... proud of you.;)

I picture you as the type that like down seasons. I want winning teams, we have one, count them one sweep in conference play this season. You think I like when we lose? You usually ripped on me for Jones’ poor seasons and me coming out against him. Guess what’s happening now, a total sh*tshow over there, now you think things are roses and rainbows, we got our butts whooped at home by a team with 2 conference wins. We won 5-2 in the under 18 game. And we are supposed to have good times? Team is struggling and if you can’t see it then take off your “Berry” colored glasses and watch a game.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, darell1976 said:

I picture you as the type that like down seasons. I want winning teams, we have one, count them one sweep in conference play this season. You think I like when we lose? You usually ripped on me for Jones’ poor seasons and me coming out against him. Guess what’s happening now, a total sh*tshow over there, now you think things are roses and rainbows, we got our butts whooped at home by a team with 2 conference wins. We won 5-2 in the under 18 game. And we are supposed to have good times? Team is struggling and if you can’t see it then take off your “Berry” colored glasses and watch a game.

:lol: what hockey team do you watch?

Bolded area......

wtf are you talking about? You better take your meds...

Just now, bigskyvikes said:

:lol: what hockey team do you watch?

Bolded area......

wtf are you talking about? You better take your meds...

Sorry I’ve been using yours, you better get a refill. So you haven’t ripped me all the time I bashed Brian Jones for his less than stellar teams, now you think the hockey team is doing great. The conference is down so we should be killing our opponents but haven’t gotten the job done. But it’s okay you have your special glasses on and you are in your happy place.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Sorry I’ve been using yours, you better get a refill. So you haven’t ripped me all the time I bashed Brian Jones for his less than stellar teams, now you think the hockey team is doing great. The conference is down so we should be killing our opponents but haven’t gotten the job done. But it’s okay you have your special glasses on and you are in your happy place.

I have said nothing to you about Brian Jones, who the heck is Brian Jones? Dude you need to settle...

I have said nothing to anyone criticizing the teams performance, they deserve it,  just you and others acting like it's all over and that they won't make it to the post season or no way they have home ice in the playoffs.

I'm willing to bet on those things if you're interested..? But dude....chill. I'm done arguing with you.

Just now, bigskyvikes said:

I have said nothing to you about Brian Jones, who the heck is Brian Jones? Dude you need to settle...

I have said nothing to anyone criticizing the teams performance, they deserve it,  just you and others acting like it's all over and that they won't make it to the post season or no way they have home ice in the playoffs.

I'm willing to bet on those things if you're interested..? But dude....chill. I'm done arguing with you.

I am not giving up on the boys, but they are running out of time to figure it out. Last night was totally unacceptable and cannot happen again this season.

45 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

By the way there hockey guy, which conference is down?

• Upvote 1

I wonder if Omaha fans realize that without Blais coming there they would be in the WCHA and would have never seen a Frozen Four. The way their fans and players have been talking about how Dean didn't care or was a bad coach, I'm glad Blais left there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

I wonder if Omaha fans realize that without Blais coming there they would be in the WCHA and would have never seen a Frozen Four. The way their fans and players have been talking about how Dean didn't care or was a bad coach, I'm glad Blais left there.

His presence in Omaha gave that program a level of legitimacy that they had not been able to achieve before he arrived. Their fans are clueless.

14 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

I thought it was you, I was wrong and I apologize. St. Cloud is running away with the conference and everyone else is very bottled up. If we won't start sweeping teams we could miss out for home ice in the playoffs. 

6 points (a sweep) separate 3rd place from 6th place. Thats pretty tight, with some big games ahead. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

I thought it was you, I was wrong and I apologize. St. Cloud is running away with the conference and everyone else is very bottled up. If we won't start sweeping teams we could miss out for home ice in the playoffs. 

6 points (a sweep) separate 3rd place from 6th place. Thats pretty tight, with some big games ahead. 

Yeah, that whole "Coach Jones" thread got kind of crazy. Tough to remember who said what when.

Agree with you on home ice. We haven't missed out on home ice since 2002 (got swept at Minnesota).

Before 2002, it was 1995 during Year 1 of the Blais era (swept at St. Cloud).

• Upvote 1

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

Yeah, that whole "Coach Jones" thread got kind of crazy. Tough to remember who said what when.

Agree with you on home ice. We haven't missed out on home ice since 2002 (got swept at Minnesota).

7 home and 6 road conference games left, we need to take advantage of home games, and lose to teams towards the bottom of the standings. With Denver, Duluth, Miami and St. Cloud still to play every game is important and can't piss them away. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, darell1976 said:

We are three points away from St. Cloud in first? How are they running away with the conference?

• Upvote 1