SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

SiouxVolley

20 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Think it's much bigger that.  With the funk this team is in, they will lose all remaining games. Lost the timing as this team does not seem to have a sparkplug leader.

An older version of this team would have trounced the Montanas, as that pair is maybe the weakest in the Big sky.

It's llike the team doesn't enjoy each other any more because of personality issues.

It just seems like something has been off ever since that trip out west.  Of course it  could have been just an awful week (47 attack errors isn't going to get the job done), but I just have this nagging feeling.... 

They need to turn this around or this promising season might end with a thud. 

21 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

It just seems like something has been off ever since that trip out west.  Of course it  could have been just an awful week (47 attack errors isn't going to get the job done), but I just have this nagging feeling.... 

They need to turn this around or this promising season might end with a thud. 

UNC dispatched both Montana's in sweeps.  Something is very wrong with team chemistry.

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

They looked better last night in a sweep against EWU. 

Big divisional showdown game against Idaho on Saturday. Lets keep the good vibes rolling 

Yeah. I wonder if we didn't get caught looking ahead to Iowa St by the Montanas.

Sac St. sealed the deal to host the Big Sky this past weekend.  UND is now fighting for seeding, which could be as high as #2 or as low as #6, though I doubt they would be lower than #4.  Not sure seed really matters anymore since there seems to be a lot of parity at the top.  I don't see us winning the tournament this year anyway; just don't have the domination factor like this time last year.

Anything come out on Griffin?  Noticed pre-grame she seemed to be favoring knee / leg, but then jogged into locker room so I'm lost.  I'm glad Mattson has gotten a chance and played well (not great).  She's athletic and gets to a lot of balls defensively.  However hate to see a senior miss their last home games.