SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tournament Bracket

jimdahl

It will be quite difficult for the 90% of Sioux fans here who picked UND to go all the way to win, even in the "single point" scoring scheme, because they're guaranteed to miss at least the two more games for which they picked the Sioux. Of course, a Minnesota loss would put our Gopher-fan visitors in much the same boat.

Looks like that leaves us UMD fans with strong portfolios!! :0

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS doing good, but since I had the Gophs going all the way.... :0

Odd tho, I did say that two of the #1 seeds would not make the FF....now why did I have to go and say that? But I do have 3 out of the 4 FF correct.

WPoS

Only if Osama just "happens" to be captured or kill sometime around Halloween. :p:D;);)

Kerry is already starting to fall in the polls, don't bet the farm on John Kerry overtaking Bush to be our 44th President. You also forgot the weapons of mass destruction. I am sure along with UBL will be a mountain/stack of weapons.

Only if Osama just "happens" to be captured or kill sometime around Halloween.  ???  ???  :0  :(

Isn't that the "lock of the year"? :sad:

sagard,

Didn't have DU or Maine. I would think that the brackets filled out by members of this site have been busted, big time. DU winning will pay off considerably in Vegas, I assume. Maine wasn't nearly the long shot. Someone must have those numbers...

I'm at 173! Does that make me a better college player than Sagard at 200?

O wait....

Come on, your selling us short! Look at the right hand column!

I'm clearly in a 22 way tie for #142. I rock. :sad:

And you, a dominating performance leading to a strong 34 way tie for 107th. :0

Oh well, like the teams we root for I've got a lot of offseason work to do if I want to remain an elite prognasticator.

• 2 weeks later...