SiouxSports.com Forum

Bozeman up next

sprig

J.P. Flynn's quote from our recap of Montana State's win over Western Oregon:

“Western Oregon threw a lot of junk at us but this is just a small test compared to what’s coming up next week with North Dakota. North Dakota is highly, highly known for having a junk defense and bringing a lot of trash. This is a small test and we are going to be needing to pick it up next week."

Flynn was speaking to the exotic and unpredictable nature of UND's blitz packages. 

32 minutes ago, Colter_Nuanez said:

J.P. Flynn's quote from our recap of Montana State's win over Western Oregon:

“Western Oregon threw a lot of junk at us but this is just a small test compared to what’s coming up next week with North Dakota. North Dakota is highly, highly known for having a junk defense and bringing a lot of trash. This is a small test and we are going to be needing to pick it up next week."

Flynn was speaking to the exotic and unpredictable nature of UND's blitz packages. 

Makes sense, it was just a weird quote out of context.

Just now, UNDColorado said:

Good stuff! It definitely wasn't listed yesterday but glad it has worked itself out. Really the only way I can watch other than games on Root.

Yeah, I'm still going to scroll through my tv guide here in Minneapolis. Every once in a while there is a game that I didn't realize was scheduled for TV; always the preferable way to watch it. Wish we could get more games on Fox College Sports, heck even utilizing ESPN3 would be a nice streaming option, or as many have mentioned... some sort of streaming app.

12 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Yeah, I'm still going to scroll through my tv guide here in Minneapolis. Every once in a while there is a game that I didn't realize was scheduled for TV; always the preferable way to watch it. Wish we could get more games on Fox College Sports, heck even utilizing ESPN3 would be a nice streaming option, or as many have mentioned... some sort of streaming app.

With Midco televising the game, I'm hoping there'll be a last minute addition to Fox College Sports.