SiouxSports.com Forum

I know no politics but this is out of hand

Vegas_Sioux

Having Ed endorse Bergum has pushed me over the edge to vote for Bergum

The only thing I had against Stenjhem was his pathetic attempt to save the Sioux name - but like Trump I like a non politician business man running for office - Now if only Trump could learn to not always say everything u think until u have actually thought about it I'd feel better about him too

This was fun while it lasts - wish we could expand the site to allow more of this - the off season is sure slow

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

Having Ed endorse Bergum has pushed me over the edge to vote for Bergum

The only thing I had against Stenjhem was his pathetic attempt to save the Sioux name - but like Trump I like a non politician business man running for office - Now if only Trump could learn to not always say everything u think until u have actually thought about it I'd feel better about him too

This was fun while it lasts - wish we could expand the site to allow more of this - the off season is sure slow

There are definitely other sites that will allow one to indulge in their deepest desires.

14 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

:lol:

I wish CNN had never gotten rid of that show. It was awesome back in the day.

Loved that show.

Watching Braden get run over every night by Buchanan like he was the Washington Generals did get old after awhile. Such an intellectual mismatch.

Novak and Braden were pretty evenly matched and then Michael Kinsley came in......smart, arrogant, condescending...great TV. Kinsley and Buchanan shows were the high point I thought!

Sununu....no bigger John Sununu fan than John Sununu.

Bob Beckel and Tony Snow were great together too....both willing to concede points to the other and not demagogue everything.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, dagies said:

Those aren't my deal, you'll have to google your own

I visit the college sports forum on this site, but haven't really gotten to the politics forum.  http://csnbbs.com/forum-540.html

I used to be more of a political nut, watching all of the political theater.  I don't seem to have the time any or the interest anymore.  I used to love watching the Sunday morning shows, but it got to be where the guests had their "talking points" and would segue each question to their talking points, whether relevant or not.  The hosts let them get away with it and lost me as a viewer.

• Upvote 2