SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. WMU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

2 hours ago, Goon said:

The video from last night's game is up. All of the goals. I would have done it last night but I decided to just relax. I included a few hits in the video as well. 

(Click to see videos)

Relax?   Relax??      What about the stress I felt when I got up at 5:30 this morning looking for Goon's Saturday morning highlights and find nothing??!!

Relax?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, burd said:

Relax?   Relax??      What about the stress I felt when I got up at 5:30 this morning looking for Goon's Saturday morning highlights and find nothing??!!

Relax?  

Sorry, I didn't get home till late... I also had throw my daughter out of living room this morning. It took me a while to get to it. I'll have them up hopefully shortly after the game tonight. 

1 hour ago, Goon said:

Sorry, I didn't get home till late... I also had throw my daughter out of living room this morning. It took me a while to get to it. I'll have them up hopefully shortly after the game tonight. 

Just tell me where to go and do your thing.  

But thanks, as always.  I do look forward to those. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, KoolGuy2K said:

Thanks! I've never heard that one at the Ralph either. 

In high school sports in Wis it would be disallowed, seriously.  There's basically no "negative" cheering allowed now in high school sports there.  So, no "air ball", "miss" (when an opposing player is attempting a free throw),...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

They're both really good guys- I can remember when I was actually better at hockey than they were...back in about 1991 : )  and that was only because I was older!

Nice to see them stay around town after their hockey days were over.

• Upvote 1