SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2016 Hoggsbreath SiouxSports.com Brunch

MafiaMan

The SiouxSports.com Hoggsbreath Yearly Brunch  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should we invite our friends over at GPL this year?

• Yes.
    • Maybe.
    • No.
    • You can pry my Cheese Hogg from my cold dead hands before I agree to any Gopher fans joining us.

As Supreme Executive Commander and Overlord of the SiouxSports.com brunch, I took the GPL inclusion vote under advisement and vetoed it.  Thanks to our guests Greyeagle and YoungEagle for stepping into the lion's den and joining us.  It was nice to meet you both and I hope you come back again next year.

Oxbow6, Siouxman and Mrs Siouxman, Wilbur, Goon, fightingsioux4life, Godsmack, SIoux Fan in Sioux Falls...anyone else I missed...great to see you all and in some cases, meet you.  I hope everyone had a great time and will come back next year!

• Upvote 4

BTW, Jossie and Tom wanted me to pass along their thanks to those who attended today.  Jossie said that our group is always fun to have in the bar and that they look forward to this every March.  Please let me know how your food and service was - they do appreciate feedback, both good and bad.  Thank you!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Kudos to MM and those at Hoggs for putting on a great event. Will be back as an attendee down the road. 

My teenage daughter had lots of fun visiting with Shawn-O and Siouxman and his wife. 

It was fun to finally meet you... 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Siouxman said:

As usual, the service was excellent and the food was great.  And again, the sound system was great and made it easy to hear.  BTW, MM you missed Ice Arena Man and I believe Sprig. 

Had several new names too and could not remember them all.  It's always fun to meet some new folks at this event!

On March 19, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Kudos to MM and those at Hoggs for putting on a great event. Will be back as an attendee down the road. 

My teenage daughter had lots of fun visiting with Shawn-O and Siouxman and his wife. 

Thanks to MM for organizing and to Oxbow6, daughter, and Mr. And Mrs. Siouxman for the great visit during my all too brief stay on Saturday morning. I hope to be back next year for the entire program and to meet many more of you.  

• 9 months later...