SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2016 Hoggsbreath SiouxSports.com Brunch

MafiaMan

The SiouxSports.com Hoggsbreath Yearly Brunch  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should we invite our friends over at GPL this year?

• Yes.
    • Maybe.
    • No.
    • You can pry my Cheese Hogg from my cold dead hands before I agree to any Gopher fans joining us.

I figured it was about time to start talking about this year's Hoggsbreath event.  We're looking at Saturday, March 19th this year, from about 10:30 am to 1:00 pm (or however long folks want to stay).  I'm adding a new wrinkle this year...let's see how this turns out, shall we?

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I figured it was about time to start talking about this year's Hoggsbreath event.  We're looking at Saturday, March 19th this year, from about 10:30 am to 1:00 pm (or however long folks want to stay).  I'm adding a new wrinkle this year...let's see how this turns out, shall we?

Mafiaman, All I'm going to say is that you and I must have different definitions of the word friends. 

I mean, How do you decorate the sign when their season will be over and ours will be just getting started?

• 2 weeks later...

We will be there! Also, I had ordered 4 tickets but my parents can't go (similar to my predicament with the DU series) so if anyone needs two tickets for the Frozen Faceoff, let me know.

Oh, I voted "yes" BTW. I used to date a Gopher hockey fan and she and her family were really nice so they can't all be too bad. Plus, think of the fun stories we all could share regarding UND/Minn hockey?!?!

We're barely a month away from this gig so it's time to start the head count so I can give the Hogg some numbers and their staff can be prepared:

Attendance list as of 2/13/16:

MafiaMan + 2-3

I usually have plenty of door prizes and give-aways for attendees - if you would like to contribute something to the cause this year, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you!