SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (3-2) vs Montana (5-0)

SWSiouxMN

41 minutes ago, LetsGoSioux! said:

What scenario?  The opposing team and handshake is separate from bad calls.  Have some class Jones.  Embarrassing to watch him during games walking all over the court, pretending to play defense, whining.  Sick of it.

Absolutely. Its time to say goodbye and seriously consider being relevant in Divison I men's basketball. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

This is more accurate.

I disagree. He's just misunderstood. a winning coach does the exact same stuff and gets a pass. Just trying to stay consistent   

Winning is a wonderful elixer for all that ails one. Even for teams with awkward and embarrassing coaches.  

24 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I think wre getting there --- dribble by dribble or is it bucket by bucket.  I don't know. We're head and shoulders above last year and set up nicely for at least the next couple years. 

8 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Even if they shock the world and win out in Reno?

What if?  Have a lame duck year in Jones contract? Hope things continue the upward trend?  Have we seen enough failure yet?  What about finding a young guy that has shown he can coach and win and maybe step out of mediocrity and help this basketball program grow?  Sorry if is the wrong thread, but after the  UNI post-game, he lost me.

7 minutes ago, niouxsiouxfan said:

What if?  Have a lame duck year in Jones contract? Hope things continue the upward trend?  Have we seen enough failure yet?  What about finding a young guy that has shown he can coach and win and maybe step out of mediocrity and help this basketball program grow?  Sorry if is the wrong thread, but after the  UNI post-game, he lost me.

Extend or Relieve.

Has 12 more conference games + Reno to state his case