SiouxSports.com Forum

Coach Hakstol/Flyers Press Conference Live at 12 Eastern

• 2 years later...

Hexy was quoted as saying Hak is the coach and will be going forward after the 10 game losing streak.

Hex&Hak are intertwined, not a year they should have been expected to make the playoffs.

that being said....its Philly.....I’m actually shocked he hasn’t been run out of town by the media and fans as of yet.

4 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Hexy was quoted as saying Hak is the coach and will be going forward after the 10 game losing streak.

Hex&Hak are intertwined, not a year they should have been expected to make the playoffs.

that being said....its Philly.....I’m actually shocked he hasn’t been run out of town by the media and fans as of yet.

Longshot:  Philly gives him the boot for Christmas and then he ends up coming back to Forks to be the new A.D....Not that I would want that, just a prediction.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The AD has to be foremost a leader, then a people-schmoozer. 

FYP.........................................the term "administrator" in today's society means very little.  "Administrators" are a dime a dozen in the current workforce. Most of them are clueless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, southpaw said:

This is an awkward thread to revive.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who was looking for a press conference today about Hakstol, only to find you quoted a post from two and a half years ago.

I didn’t realize it was that long ago until you said something.

It might be time to lock threads that have been dead for 2 years or more.

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

This is an awkward thread to revive.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who was looking for a press conference today about Hakstol, only to find you quoted a post from two and a half years ago.

I was wondering the same thing!  Fire Haksol after a WIN?  Man, they're tough in Philly!  :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southpaw said:

Wait; you're saying Hakstol left UND? ;)