SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Duluth

Fighting Sioux Fan

I had e-mailed WDAZ early in the year as to what game would be covered by them.

The response was "WDAZ is scheduled to air the two games in Duluth in late February, although there is a slight chance the Friday game may NOT be televised."

I had e-mailed WDAZ early in the year as to what game would be covered by them.

The response was "WDAZ is scheduled to air the two games in Duluth in late February, although there is a slight chance the Friday game may NOT be televised."

What kind of an answer is that. Tell us either the games are on or they are not on.

Sounds like a answer you would expect during a campaign season. :D

They said during the broadcast tonight that the Fri game would NOT be televised as earlier stated. Just the Sat game will be televised on WDAZ. :)

Thats rediculous, both games should be on Television no question. Maybe we need to flood WDAZ with Email about televising the games.

THere is no doubt both games should be televised. This is going to be the biggest series of the year. Stupid WDAZ. :)

Maybe we should post the email address of WDAZ's sports department and start flooding them with emails, you know the type were we make them feel guilty for not showing the game. I mean really can anyone even tell me what shows are on WDAZ on Friday night? I sure as heck can't. Maybe have a few of us write the OPED of the Herald and flood them with why isnt' the game on Friday as well as REA. Just a thought.

George Lopez, Married to the Kellys, Hope and Faith, and Life with Bonnie ???

Not bad shows, but definately not even close to the same entertainment we'd get with the games.

Thanks for updating me on that I have not watched WDAZ on a Friday night for a long time. :)

Looks like the rumors are true, Fri nights game will not be on Sioux Sports Network.  Anyone know if Duluth televises games, if so do they put it on satellite?

WDIO/WIRT Channels 10 & 13 (ABC) is carrying 12 games this year...They have the Saturday game on tap to be shown

Unfortunatelly, it is not on satellite. I e-mailed them a while back asking if they're on satellite and they have a fiber feed that runs from the DECC to the station (which is only a couple miles away). So no satellite feed.

A while back on the WCHA site, it had all the teams and their TV schedule, and both UND/UMD games were to be on WDAZ. Even zap2it.com (tv guide schedule) has the Friday game listed.

Hopefully the Friday game is on FSSN...be kinda nice to see it since I cant get tickets...damn it...should have gotten it earlier

GO DOGS!!

A while back on the WCHA site, it had all the teams and their TV schedule, and both UND/UMD games were to be on WDAZ. Even zap2it.com (tv guide schedule) has the Friday game listed.

Both were listed on WDAZ on theralph site when I posted it earlier in this thread, but I see now the Friday game is no longer listed.