SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Duluth

Fighting Sioux Fan

Both were listed on WDAZ on theralph site when I posted it earlier in this thread, but I see now the Friday game is no longer listed.

I suppose we could call over to the REA/WDAZ and find out if both games are going to be on this weekend. I suppose if the rumor about the game not being on in Duluth on WDIO is true that would make sense on why the game is not listed as being on, since this game means so much to the final WCHA standings. Whew...

I suppose we could call over to the REA/WDAZ and find out if both games are going to be on this weekend. I suppose if the rumor about the game not being on in Duluth on WDIO is true that would make sense on why the game is not listed as being on, since this game means so much to the final WCHA standings. Whew...

its no rumor..the game isnt on Friday on WDIO..only Saturday

2003-04 BULLDOG HOCKEY ON WDIO-TV

DATE OPPONENT TIME (CST)

Oct. 25 at Minnesota 7:00 p.m.

Nov. 1 Alaska Anchorage 7:00 p.m.

Nov. 8 St. Cloud State 7:00 p.m.

Dec. 13 at North Dakota 7:00 p.m.

Jan. 18 Colorado College 7:00 p.m.

Jan. 24 Michigan Tech 7:00 p.m.

Feb. 7 at Minnesota State-Mankato 7:00 p.m.

Feb. 13-14 Minnesota 7:00 p.m.

Feb. 21 at Colorado College 8:00 p.m.

Feb. 28 North Dakota 7:00 p.m.

March 6 at Wisconsin 7:00 p.m.

March 12-14 WCHA Playoffs TBA

zap2it.com still has the Friday 2/27 game on WDAZ...the 2/28 is on WDAZ, WDAY, and WDIO

Has anyone found out for sure if the game will be on TV Friday?

During the last Sioux game with CC, Pat Sweeney said that the Fri game against UMD would NOT be televised as earlier stated, just the Sat game would be televised.

During the last Sioux game with CC, Pat Sweeney said that the Fri game against UMD would NOT be televised as earlier stated, just the Sat game would be televised.

Sorry...wasnt home to see it

was in Duluth cheering the Bulldogs on to the sweep!!

Mankato has struggled the last couple of Friday nights, and played pretty well on Saturday

Friday

Duluth 8-1 L

Denver 7-1 L

Saturday

Duluth 2-2 T

Denver 9-7 L

Put that up against what the Sioux have done Friday vs. Saturday as jk pointed out on another post the boys are going to have to work down in Mankato and take nothing for granted. I believe a sweep is necessary not only for points but for confidence.

Stupid as I am, I'm leaving for the cities Friday. Is there any way I could get it at a bar there? IE: Sensers? I really hope I don't have to drive to Dulut after driving all the way from Forks, but don't think for a minute that I won't pack it up and do it on Saturday just to watch it on tv! :love: