SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

I don't understand playing your outfield like that late in the game.  

With a junk baller on the mound and late and crazy swings I play my outfield straight up as possible in no doubles....

Wade shouldn't have dove for it, but having a your outfield in semi straight up position would mean it's an out.

I would be interested in hearing your connection with Twins baseball- especially from Wilbur.

I grew up in a small town in eastern North Dakota. My mom was a big Yankees fan so I was also. Over the years I became less of a Yankees fan because they always bought the best players.

I have turned into a 100% twins fan over the years. Watching both World Series with my my homer hankies.

I see the Indians have scored a few more tonight. Go twins

So.......

We have a kid that throws 100 mph facing a right handed hitter with a man on first and we have zero fielders on the right side of the infield.....zero.....well other than Cron holding on Allen. 

The shift has devastated the Twins tonight......I know it isn't going away, but Christ.......

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Some bad defense and no offense, not a recipe for success. I don't know the numbers on the shift, but it must work if teams are still doing it.

I just will never understand having a hard throwing righty on the mound facing a righty who isnt a world beater with your first baseman holding the runner on and you have your second baseman in pull shift.....

Twins are in a hitting slump the past few games, probably a bigger problem at the moment.