SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Drake

bincitysioux

North Dakota

(2-4,0-0 Big Sky)

vs.

Drake

(1-5, 0-0 Missouri Valley)

This is a golden opportunity for North Dakota to pick up the all too elusive road victory.  Bulldogs have a new coach this year, former NDSU and Utah coach Ray Giacoletti.  Drake was picked 9th in the Missouri Valley Conference preseason poll.  IMO, if UND is going to get a road non conference win this year, this is the best chance.  I believe if you subscribe to UNDInsider, you will have access to video for this game.

During the talk show I thought I heard Jones mention that Hooker and DeReon will be out of action this week for the Drake and Minnesota game.   Has anyone heard what it wrong with them?  This will definately hurt our chances at Drake.

That leaves Tyler and Antwi to run the point if true

Chances Geno gets shirt lifted?

During the talk show I thought I heard Jones mention that Hooker and DeReon will be out of action this week for the Drake and Minnesota game.   Has anyone heard what it wrong with them?  This will definately hurt our chances at Drake.

Looks like they are both in the lineup today.

a game of runs.

Drake started with a 10-0 run

we responded with a 6-0 run

Drake 10

UND 6

I learned watching the Sioux in the late 80's and early to mid 90's that each game consists of runs and gaps. You maximize the runs, and minimize the gaps and you'll be successful. Those teams were fun to watch. Each week Coach Glas would expand from that on his Sunday night show.