SiouxSports.com Forum

Best Jerseys of 2014 (Home Whites)

MafiaMan

I agree with the picks so far and I'll add Wisconsin's home white. Just a classic. If it was unveiled today we'd call it boring and unimaginative. 

I agree with your UMD jersey comments. Love that they added some maroon to the shoulders (really looks better), the striping is better and the UMD logo with the bridge is one of the best designs UMD has had. I love it. I bought that jersey basically for the shoulder patches. 

I agree with the picks so far and I'll add Wisconsin's home white. Just a classic. If it was unveiled today we'd call it boring and unimaginative. 

I agree with your UMD jersey comments. Love that they added some maroon to the shoulders (really looks better), the striping is better and the UMD logo with the bridge is one of the best designs UMD has had. I love it. I bought that jersey basically for the shoulder patches. 

The Wisconsin Badgers uniforms remind me of the Detroit Red Wings, so I am not big on those... Something about paint drying and them being the North Stars bitter rival. :) Mafia Man troll... 

The Wisconsin Badgers uniforms remind me of the Detroit Red Wings, so I am not big on those... Something about paint drying and them being the North Stars bitter rival. :) Mafia Man troll... 

Then I'm surprised you're not a bigger fan of Michigan Tech, Goon.   :p

Mich-Tech-Black-2013-FINAL-Web.jpg

Hmnnn...now those look familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it...

Don't have a vote as all these home whites are awesome jerseys. However anyone think there is anyway UND could incorporate a jersey with Grand Forks on the front and make it look decent? Out of all the mock-ups I've never seen one done like this. Maybe the interlocking ND on the shoulders and Grand Forks on the front somehow? Obviously would be more difficult because it's two words instead of something like Duluth but it would be neat to see it pulled off.

Putting Grand Forks on the jersey doesn't make any sense. It would also alienate the majority of alumni and fans.

But hey, I'd love to see a concept jersey anyway. If it looks fantastic, our nickname will just have to be The Grand Forks...

Yeah, I was thinking more just to see it as a concept or random alternative jersey. Definitely not their standard jersey moving forward.

Apologize for last post, damn phone. Also apologize for original smart ass response to In Heaven, sorry if you were offended. The internet, where smart and dumb asses get a platform.

No, not offended at all. I was just generally curious about if anyone had ever thought to do this.

I'm originally from Grand Forks so I think it'd be neat if someone had done it (apparently not everyone else agrees). Wasn't suggesting we move forward as the University of North Dakota Grand Forks(insert picture of crossing forks for logo).

I also enjoy making smartass responses which is why I linked the video :)

No, not offended at all. I was just generally curious about if anyone had ever thought to do this.

I'm originally from Grand Forks so I think it'd be neat if someone had done it (apparently not everyone else agrees). Wasn't suggesting we move forward as the University of North Dakota Grand Forks(insert picture of crossing forks for logo).

I also enjoy making smartass responses which is why I linked the video :)

70c88214e953778d492e0852ad1b4a92.jpg

HEEEEEEEREEEE'S YOUR REEEEEALLLY BIGGGGG FORKSSSSS... SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRING! :)

• 1 month later...