SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS WSU GDT

geaux_sioux

Call me a jerk but I'm just not a fan of Rudolph's play calling. Yes yes players and injuries and what not. Just don't love it regardless

couldn't agree more - Now that the warm glow we felt when we started "Bubba Ball" is matching the outside temps, we should call it like we see it.  So far, a muffed long snap that led to a score and we fielded a punt on our 5.  Sound at all familiar?

The offense is just plain undermanned right now. Studsrud just doesn't have much to work with aside from being a true fr. He made some plays but also made some bad throws/decisions. The d needs to make that final play to stop teams on third and long. They were doing it earlier in the year and just haven't been getting it done consistsntly the last few games. Even if everyone was healthy I think we're still about 5 impact players away from being a legit good team that can play with anyone. We need to find those guys for next year. The number one issue remains the OL.