SiouxSports.com Forum

Get up. It's GameDay!

MafiaMan

NDSU Bisons by 60 over Incarnate Word. No surprise there. By halftime, SU players will be working with the coaching staff on locating IC on a map. As a gesture of goodwill, Oxbow6 and darell1976 come down from the stands to help both SU players and coaches find FARGO on the same map.

Meeeeechigan rebounds to beat Miami (OH) and keep the losing streak alive for the Fighting Roethlisbergers. At least I hope so because I'm wearing my Michigan shirt to the Running of the Llamas today.

Georgia over South Carolina...and NOT closer than the experts think. Coach Spurrier throws his visor today and 'SC student paper headline tomorrow reads: 'Cocks Blocked At Home Again.

The Orange Popsicles from Florida beat Kentucky. Why are they not the Gators today? Watch the game and find out.

Kansas at Duke. A battle of titans - this should be one for the ages at Cameron Indoor -- huh? What? Crap. It's football. 26-3 Fighting Bobby Hurleys.

TCU beats Minnesota by 10. Hunker down you hairy frogs. Wait, that doesn't sound right...

Upset alert: Fresno State at home over Nebraska. Turn up the heat on Bo Pelini's grill.

Wyoming over #2 Oregon. Craig Bohl gets his first -- NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND! Team Nike wins by 21. But the Cowboys keep it interesting until the 3rd quarter.

North Dakota - no, not the Bisons - surprise all of Fargo by pulling off an upset win on the road at Missouri State. Bisonville.com crashes.

Enjoy your college football Saturday!

• Upvote 1

I hope all the FU fans have a great time at GameDay this morning.  

Seriously.  It is an honor for the state of North Dakota.  

Then, I hope God has a hand in helping his/her team, the Immaculate Conception Word Holy Cows, defeat the Buffalo in the FU dome.   ;)

• Upvote 1

The Orange Popsicles from Florida beat Kentucky. Why are they not the Gators today? Watch the game and find out.

Update: As of last night, Florida was rumored to be going full orange monochrome today - orange helmets, orange jerseys, orange pants.

Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed and the Gators have decided to go with orange helmets, blue jerseys, and white pants.

No orange popsicles today...

Easy answer. Wouldn't be ranked because in no world is NDSU a top 25 team.

First there was a comment that "football is a dying sport" or something like that somewhere here. Now this.

You off your meds again John? I've never seen you so down on #buttfootballs and especially #buttbisonsfootball.

Darrel and I have been texting...think I'm wearing the yellow road and he is wearing the home green.

Both of us are super excited. Can't help myself from gushing..........

Go Bisons!

Did you get to see Lee Corso up close? Is he as dreamy as you two say he is? :D

Oxbow6 is quite the world traveler...how he managed to find his way into the Baylor section for Friday night's game at Buffalo and still make it back to Fargo in time for GameDay Saturday morning is beyond me...

BAYLOR-FAN1.gif

Just got a call from my agent, gfhockey...So You Think You Can Dance wants me to audition!