SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Not hard to be lethal when OSU's PK consists of 4 red traffic cones. It's hilarious to listen to these announcers pump the BIGMistakes tires. And the OSU hockey team has nice football helmets.

The Buckeyes could use some skating lessons. I've seen NASCAR races with fewer blown tires.

Minnesota should light up Ohio State's PK when it's 53 in the nation.

The PK is not strong in the B1G, Penn State 33rd, Michigan 44th, Minnesota 45th, Ohio State 53rd, and Wisconsin 55th. Only Michigan State is in the top 20 at 15th.

I don't disagree. It's an eye test thing, but obviously playing against soft PKs hekps. OSU's was so bad. Literally stood around the whole PP every PP, just begging for a save and a rebound to clear. Zero puck pressure.

I don't disagree. It's an eye test thing, but obviously playing against soft PKs hekps. OSU's was so bad. Literally stood around the whole PP every PP, just begging for a save and a rebound to clear. Zero puck pressure.

I don't see how UND's power play is at 20% with how bad it looks, but it is.

Concur. Sit back and hope the goalie makes the save. Not good strategy.