SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

6-1 Blues

Should have pulled him after the 4th goal.

I think most coaches would have pulled him in the 1st period and I would have agreed. Definitely should have been after the 4th at the latest and I'm still skeptical about just how good of coach Yeo is.

I think most coaches would have pulled him in the 1st period and I would have agreed. Definitely should have been after the 4th at the latest and I'm still skeptical about just how good of coach Yeo is.

After he got hurt and gave Oshie the puck should have been a red flag he couldn't keep going.

After he got hurt and gave Oshie the puck should have been a red flag he couldn't keep going.

Yeah there were a few different red flags you could see right from the very 1st goal he wasn't sharp Yeo should have recognized that and didn't. Should have made the move in the 1st period after the 3rd goal not only because a couple were goals he should have stopped but also to try to wake up the team in front of him as well who wasn't playing well.

Not looking good for Winnipeg. But still, for a team expected to be in the tank race and being wrecked by injuries. It was good to see them in.

Resign Stafford and figure out the goalie spot next year and look forward to watching them challenge for a top 3 spot next year.

When I flipped over and saw 4 goals on 12 shots I wondered why Duby didn't have a baseball cap on. 

(Yeo is killin' my Stanley Cup game entry with that.) 

MTS Centre looks like a fun atmosphere to watch hockey in.  I'm going to have to get to a Jets game next season.

Definitely agree on both of these.

Last night was an unacceptable let down by the Wild.

Thank God I didn't pay for those tickets last night or I would be more pissed than I already am. Complete ass thrashing by the Blues. Talk about 2 different teams on both benches. Blues said the hell with clowning around and just play hockey. I don't know what to think for the next game all I know it's going to be a long ride back to Jamestown. Damn.

Thank God I didn't pay for those tickets last night or I would be more pissed than I already am. Complete ass thrashing by the Blues. Talk about 2 different teams on both benches. Blues said the hell with clowning around and just play hockey. I don't know what to think for the next game all I know it's going to be a long ride back to Jamestown. Damn.

its one game and its not like the Blues took the series lead with the victory. MN will re-group and come out flying again tomorrow night

its one game and its not like the Blues took the series lead with the victory. MN will re-group and come out flying again tomorrow night

Little different when you are there watching it live. Yes it's one game but I felt a hell of a lot better going into the game than I did leaving the game.

Little different when you are there watching it live. Yes it's one game but I felt a hell of a lot better going into the game than I did leaving the game.

you're acting like you were the only one there, I saw the same game you did and I'm not even that pissed. yes, the wild came out completely flat but its not like the st Louis blues are some scrub team, they won the division for a reason.

you're acting like you were the only one there, I saw the same game you did and I'm not even that pissed. yes, the wild came out completely flat but its not like the st Louis blues are some scrub team, they won the division for a reason.

No way, siouxkid12. Wild fans, like Sioux fans, deserve better than that. If Mike Yeo still has a job by 10:00 am today, something's wrong!

• Upvote 3

No I'm not acting like I was the only one there. There was 19000 of us pissed off fans. But I stuck around until the final buzzer to support the boys in green. Most fans left. Can't blame them considering it was a late start and on a weekday and it a complete blowout. Anyhoo I still say they win it in 6. We shall see.

First time they've been blown out in about three months...didn't you think they were about due for a bad game?

I'm not shocked they lost, it was the manner in which they lost that bothered me.  I didn't see the pushback that winning teams show - there was a little in the 2nd with the goal, but then the Blues got one right back, and MN seemed to give in for the night. 

On a side note; I never liked the idea that a team is "due for a bad game".  A good team should always play a good game, even if they don't win, IMO.

No I'm not acting like I was the only one there. There was 19000 of us pissed off fans. But I stuck around until the final buzzer to support the boys in green. Most fans left. Can't blame them considering it was a late start and on a weekday and it a complete blowout. Anyhoo I still say they win it in 6. We shall see.

I agree with ya that the wild will win in 6. I never thought that this series was going to be a cake walk either, the blues pride themselves on being an "in the corner, ground and pound" type team. they are going to give the wild all they can handle but when it comes down to it, the wild are more talented, faster and have way more depth than most teams (just my opinion).