SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Why doesn't UND's single digit winning Softball team play NDSU's perennial 35-40 win team in the regular season? NDSU's VB and WBB teams are down from where they have been traditionally, yet we play UND. Who is afraid to lose a game? Is UND unwilling to play unless it is favorable for them? So it seems.

But UND played NDSU in other sports and traveled back and forth. Why should NDSU get all of the home games in the football games? No-offense, but UND is still more known because of hockey then Moo-U is in football.

This thread still alive? I thought it was crystal clear long ago, to anyone with a modicum of intelligence and objectivity, that Taylor won't agree to a resumption of this series in any fashion because his feelings were hurt a decade ago. He's just not man enough to say it publicly.

He needs to get over it. Roger Thomas is long gone.

But UND played NDSU in other sports and traveled back and forth. Why should NDSU get all of the home games in the football games? No-offense, but UND is still more known because of hockey then Moo-U is in football.

The real situation is that if you step out of the relatively small world of UND and NDSU athletics, many people can't tell the difference or even care for that matter. The confusion even in today's world is a fact of life. It's maybe a little more clear, but not much. They couldn't even get the scoreboard right in the beginning of the baseball game last night.

He needs to get over it. Roger Thomas is long gone.

Ironically Roger is coming back to be inducted into the UND Athletics Hall of Fame this fall. Well deserved honor! I didn't agree with his philosophy in regards to D-1 but a good coach and good man nonetheless.

This thread still alive? I thought it was crystal clear long ago, to anyone with a modicum of intelligence and objectivity, that Taylor won't agree to a resumption of this series in any fashion because his feelings were hurt a decade ago. He's just not man enough to say it publicly.

GT will schedule you guys. The thing is the Bison wont we coming to GF. You want the game then sign the deal and you will becoming to Fargo. If not then its time for you to move on.

GT will schedule you guys. The thing is the Bison wont we coming to GF. You want the game then sign the deal and you will becoming to Fargo. If not then its time for you to move on.

I don't think UND is very becoming to Fargo.

However, I think she is very becoming!

pretty_girl_blue_eyes-wide.jpg

Then come out and say it and quit pretending there is some sort of negotiating going on. The only guarantee games Faison has ever agreed to have payouts that exceed what GT and FU can afford.

And speaking of moving on, if what you said is true, there is no need for the FU trolls to continue posting on the subject.

Then come out and say it and quit pretending there is some sort of negotiating going on. The only guarantee games Faison has ever agreed to have payouts that exceed what GT and FU can afford.

And speaking of moving on, if what you said is true, there is no need for the FU trolls to continue posting on the subject.

Why does it matter that he has to come out and say it? That will happen as soon as UND apologizes to NDSU for screwing them over.-----Not going to happen.

Why does it matter that he has to come out and say it? That will happen as soon as UND apologizes to NDSU for screwing them over.-----Not going to happen.

Funny that NDSU fans are crying for UND to apologize for "screwing them over", but yet you don't hear Jackrabbit fans saying the same thing. We even did a home and home with them. Get over it.

It appears we have two titans, one from each lunatic fringe. going at each other here. In wrestling, which UND no longer has but NDSU does, they blow the whistle and call a stalemate. Well, Tweet-Stalemate!

Please tell me that this is something GT actually said.

Funny that NDSU fans are crying for UND to apologize for "screwing them over", but yet you don't hear Jackrabbit fans saying the same thing. We even did a home and home with them. Get over it.

Whos crying? Not me. Certainly not NDSU as I havent seen one person really upset we arent playing you. You certainly are because we choose to play other schools and not you.

Whos crying? Not me. Certainly not NDSU as I havent seen one person really upset we arent playing you. You certainly are because we choose to play other schools and not you.

I could care less if we play NDSU, we are doing just fine filling out our schedule. I've seen it on BV about the apology. What's the point unless you have RT and Kuppy themselves give you an apology, as far as I'm concerned Kelley and BF don't owe NDSU squat.

I could care less if we play NDSU, we are doing just fine filling out our schedule. I've seen it on BV about the apology. What's the point unless you have RT and Kuppy themselves give you an apology, as far as I'm concerned Kelley and BF don't owe NDSU squat.

If thats the case why have you been squaking about not being on NDSUs schedule? As far as an apology I would never expect that to happen. But UND as an institution knows they screwed up. But will never admit it. Makes no difference to me.

But if you really want the game it will have to be played in Fargo. Thats just the way it is at this juncture.

I made that comment that I could care less if UND played NDSU and was vilified for saying it. It's amazing how darell's perspective changes to suit his needs.

If thats the case why have you been squaking about not being on NDSUs schedule? As far as an apology I would never expect that to happen. But UND as an institution knows they screwed up. But will never admit it. Makes no difference to me.

But if you really want the game it will have to be played in Fargo. Thats just the way it is at this juncture.

I cared up until GT started changing the terms in the emails that was revealed as of late, so now it's obvious he doesn't want the game to ever return to Grand Forks so screw it.

My personal feeling is that "bulk truck" uses the term "lunatic fringe" way too often. Must be a big fan of Red Rider...or a card carrying member of the lunatic fringe...

If the shoe fits wear it. My perspective on this whole UND/NDSU discussion does not put me on the Lunatic Fringe of either side. The fact that you don't like the term is your prerogative, but it may indicate the location your viewpoint occupies.

If the shoe fits wear it. My perspective on this whole UND/NDSU discussion does not put me on the Lunatic Fringe of either side. The fact that you don't like the term is your prerogative, but it may indicate the location your viewpoint occupies.

Lunatic Fringe is a good song. As far as describing posters on this site or bisonville, a more accurate term would be "fans" derived from "fanatic." If you don't like what fans (or as you call them, lunatic fringe) have to say, then why visit either "fan" site? What's your endgame?

Why would NDSU go to Grand Forks to play a football game? Every game is on TV, every home game is sold out the day they go on sale (within an hour or two), and National sports networks want their games on TV. FS1 is televising the Iowa State game and ESPN wanted to televise a game at the Dome in August. Life is good at NDSU's football offices. Why spread that wealth and attention to your "biggest rival" when you don't have to? By the way, UNI is NDSU's biggest rival in football, and I don't see that changing with or without the UND game.

Why would NDSU go to Grand Forks to play a football game? Every game is on TV, every home game is sold out the day they go on sale (within an hour or two), and National sports networks want their games on TV. FS1 is televising the Iowa State game and ESPN wanted to televise a game at the Dome in August. Life is good at NDSU's football offices. Why spread that wealth and attention to your "biggest rival" when you don't have to? By the way, UNI is NDSU's biggest rival in football, and I don't see that changing with or without the UND game.

A bison game from the dome will be on espn in August? Or espn wanted the game and Taylor said no? Haha